Sooo not impressed with Consultant

Well I went back to class last night and OMG it was just as bad, if not worse!!

The C's daughter (who takes payment) let slip how much at least 3 members WEIGHED!! Not just how much they'd gained!!

She also said to one member - that's not a small gain - 6½lb is a bl00dy big gain mate!!

Then the consultant proceeded to tell us that one member who put on last week (her first week and * week btw - which she called 'the blob') had lost 5½lb this week and she'd looked at her food diary and decided it was because she'd eaten too many potatoes!!

She then explained that on EE, SW like you to fill 2/3s of your plate with meat/fish and veg and 1/3 with potatoes!!!

A lady who I recognised from another group I've been to challenged her about this and she nearly bit her head off!!

And then .... this is the worst bit, she was asking if any of us watch the biggest loser - one lady said that she'd actually applied to go on but had been turned down because she wasn't big enough - cue the consultant going - not big enough?? OMG you're joking!!!

She did afterwards say she was sorry for sounding so astonished that she wasn't classed as big enough .. but the damage was already done!!

Needless to say I won't be going back there and there will be an email being sent to head office about it!

My friend was laughing at me because she said my face was just a picture all the way through it ..... it was just outrageous tho!!

(I'm sure she said much more utter tosh but those are just the bits that stood out)!

xx

OMG! The damage that woman could be doing to people is scary! How dare they take peoples personal information and let it slip out!
Good luck with your complaint! x

Back