Sooo tired...

looby1003

Hi everyone, well I'm on day 10 and feel absolutely rubbish. I can't understand it as I've felt ok for the last few days, so don't know why I feel like this today. I'm at work and feel like falling asleep at my desk (don't think my manger would appreciate it though lol). I'm even contemplating trying to have a nap on my lunch break I'm so tired. Had a fairly decent nights sleep (apart from waking up to pee twice ggrrr) so wondered if its the diet thats causing me to feel like this. Anyone else had this problem? Thought I would have been feeling great by now. On a plus note, got weighed this morning and I've lost 12.5 lbs :D Just hope I can keep it up :wave_cry:

Last edited:
Im very tired too hun, finding myself getting home from work and just wishing for bedtime. Lots of early nights lately!
Is that another 12lb this week????

Hiya hun, no wish it was 12 lbs this week lol! Just 12.5 lbs in total so another 2lb loss since Monday. Glad its not just me thats feeling so tired. Roll on bed time lol...

im tired today aswell, could it be a change of weather? I always blame my mood on the weather. Its been warm here over the weekend and today is just dull and cold. Me and Baby are having a duvet day on the settee. If thats 12lb this week that is brilliant well done.

Looby 2lb in 2 and a bit days is awesome keep up the g....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

im tired today aswell, could it be a change of weather? I always blame my mood on the weather. Its been warm here over the weekend and today is just dull and cold. Me and Baby are having a duvet day on the settee. If thats 12lb this week that is brilliant well done.

Wish it was 12lbs this week lol...I didn't word that properly did I lol (my brain's a bit fuzzy today lol)
Yeh could be the weather or the dark
mornings...boo! Sounds like you and you're baby are having a lovely day :). Think I'll be having one of those days myself tomorrow if I don't feel any better (once I've done the school/nursery run, shopping cleaning etc etc...:sigh:)
Its a good job the weight is coming off or I'd feel like giving up!

Looby . . . I think it's quite normal to feel tired early on on this diet. Congratulations on your great loss! Woohoo! You have an early night (after all the work that goes with a working mother). Chances are you'll feel a lot better tomorrow. Mind yourself.

Thanks ladies, nice to know its normal and you've all been through this. I've just had a hot bath, and got my jammies on now so I'm feeling bit better already :). Bring on tomorrow! :D

Well done on your loss Lou... It's a great achievement in only 2 weeks..

I am on week 6 and i am still feeling tired (or maybe i am just lazy!! lol), but am now hopeful after reading Daisys post up there!! ^^^^^

Back