SOOOO ANNOYED AT MYSELF :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loll1603, 27 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Loll1603

Loll1603 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok so I have totally ruined my weight loss for this week and i am so annoyed with myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

Treated myself to a few drinks on friday and sat, but was good and had vodka instead of wine for once which is less syns...but yesterday it was my dads birthday, so we had a roast at lunch, pretty low in syns so all good, and a glass or two of wine OOPS :(

All good you may say....but no no, we went out for dinner in the eve to Strada, where i consumed muchos wine again. I had a healthy salad started which was free on extra easy but had a pizza for main which was such a bloody mistake!!!!!!!!!

I have weighed myself at home this morn and i have put on 2 lbs since thurs weigh in! Do you think i will be able to loose it by next thurs?

ADVICE AND TIPS PLEASE I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYED :(:(:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I completely messed up last week too. I kept telling myself i will be good tomorrow then eating cake or peanuts or whatever was there. So i decided that this week is a fresh start. Forget everything else and begin again. Thats what you should do. Try not to beat yourself up over it. Think positive and just start afresh. At the risk of sounding cheesy, lol, you can do it xx

4. byron

byron Full Member

no dont feel too bad about it love- ive ad a terrible weekend 2!!!!!! infact little blips actually help me on the diet because then i get a back on track n stay focused for a few weeks heheheh, were as on everyother diet i would have just completely gone off track the whole time n never got back on it!!! dont beat yrself up about it
    ((hugs))
    laura xx

5. victorial85

victorial85 A moaning old boot!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(24.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Dont trust what your home scales say, they may differ from the SW scales and your weight fluctuates daily so it may not be accurate until Thursday anyway.
    Just class it as having a couple of flexi days and get back on track from now. You still have plenty of time for 'damage control', just top up on speed foods :) :)

6. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you wont have gained 2lbs of fat so it is probably just glycogen and water weight. Stick to plan and draw a line under it xxxx

7. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Never mind hun, put it in the "guilt box" post and then its gone forever. You have learnt from it and will think a bit more next time. You just need to stick to plan 100% now and focus on today. Don't worry about the next weigh in cos it will just get you down. Its not going to be 2lb of fat you have put on so give your body time to adjust and hopefully all wil be well next week. I'm sure you had a lovey time at the weekend and your family will have enjoyed themselves so savour the memory and not the aftermath. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.