Soooo much energy!

Lisaberry

Silver Member
I've got so much energy today (day 3 of restart)
Just picked my son up from his first day at big school. When we got in I found my N Sync mini disc in a drawer ('Girlfriend' was the first dance at my wedding). I had to put it on and have been dancing round like a mad thing with my kids laughing hysterically at me....there go my dreams of winning Britains Got Talent then!!

Can't believe how good I'm feeling, hooray!!!

Hope everyone is feeling good today!

I hope I get that, I need as much enrgy as possible!

You'll get there!
Last night I hoovered the house on my hands and knees (pale carpet+black lab= constant hoovering challenge) re organised the Tupperware cupboard, cleaned out the kids food cupboard, took all the appliances off the worktops to properly scrub them and organised all my sons school stuff. That was after spending a day at a christening then a Childs birthday party! Oh and my daughter has been awake today since 5.

I'm currently looking round for what to do next.!

Oooh and look at my ticker...My BMI is now under 24, whoop!

I started mid July but have had quite a lot of time off for one reason or another.
I've only lost 26.5 pounds in that time though

Oh my, just realised I've only got 9.5 pounds until I finish TFR and go back to slimming world (as I'll be half a stone from my target and want to lose the last bit on a diet I know I can keep up longterm)
It seems so close now....gawd knows where I'd be if it weren't for TFR!

Back