1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Soooo p****d off

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by jojoliverpool, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jojoliverpool

jojoliverpool Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I lost 3lb last week. This week Ive been really good, I walk miles every day, got on the wii this morning - put 1 lb ON how can this be??!!!:mad:
    So DH gets on, he drives, eats big yummy butties, drinks wine, HES LOST 2LB!!!:cry:
    So I had a shower, went to the loo (ahem) and got weighed again and Ive lost one pound.
    Ive had a binge out of frustration, it involved white bread, cheese, crisps and sorry but later Im eating the damn costco falafels that I cant find the syn value for. And beer, Im going to have some beer.
    Then start again tomorrow....:break_diet:
    Last edited: 22 January 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mememememe

mememememe Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    i ditched my scales and refuse to weigh myself on the wii... weighing urself midweek can be misleading..... if u havent lost any or have put on u will think sod it and just eat all round ya..... i no i used to...... also different scales will give different readings. i remember weighing myself on my scales and being 11st.13lb then at my sisters house (an hour later) i tried her scales and i was 12st 1lb...now i only get weighed at slimming world x
  4. alfsmummy11

alfsmummy11 Silver Member

Awwww don't get disheartened i weighed myself in boots n gained only to lose 1.5 on wi?? i have just bought some scales that say i have lost 5lb since Tuesday?!! error nope lol xx
  5. cloud*

cloud* Gold Member

I now officially hate my WII as I worked my ass off for a week & it said I put on weight. Partner eats all round him too & looses weight on it. I haven't been on it since -I might just miss the weighing bit on the Wii in future. Keep upbeat & I'm sure you're doing grand xo
  6. polly2810

polly2810 Member

Slimming World
    Yeah, I don't think the wii is tha accurate, I would just stick to the class ones!!
  7. alfsmummy11

alfsmummy11 Silver Member

I don't have one so im all good just need to stay away from my scales lol x
  8. jean501

jean501 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    mostly slimming world
    Best weighing just once a week , I find the less often you weigh yourself the lighter you get!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.