Sooooo quiet.....

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
So are you all off doing exciting things possibly even involving yummy food?

I finished work yesterday but am back on Boxing Day... Still have our food shop to do, going to go tonight - wish me luck :eek:

Then it is home until we have to go out delivering tomorrow, all I have left to do is now is finish our sons pressie wrapping, did a lot last night but there is still more to do! Best thing tomorrow is going to Christingle to see my God-Daughter singing a solo in the choir, they then come back to ours for tea, hot pork rolls I think & then we share pressies a day early. I am finally starting to get excited.......

As the great Noddy Holder would say IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

Thanks to you all for your support in the past 11 weeks, couldn't have done it without you (oh & the little blue pills too) Xx

Have a great day!

Have made 4th attempt at Pavlova - finally worked :) OH wanted to eat it NOW!!! He would have eaten the whole lot.. But have hidden it :) baklava to make.. Ham to glaze tomorrow.. Boiled ham today with maple syrup in water.. Has turned out so nice :)

Am trying to think of stuff to do with all my egg yolks lol!!! Bread and butter pud for my OH breakfast??? He'd like that lol!

What have you done with the egg yolks? In our house we use then for delicious homemade mayonnaise but that's not a Xen friendly recipe!

My kids and OH had omelettes, eggy bread, more omelettes and then said no more!!! Not sure if I am allowed to make pavlova again lol

I love eggy bread with crispy bacon :) yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love eggy bread with crispy bacon :) yum :)

Mmm yum I would also add banana and maple syrup..

Must say I have not had bacon since July.. Am avoiding it!

No need to avoid it if you cut off the fat

I thought it best not to go down the bacon road, it leads to banana wrapped in bacon, with maple syrup, pancakes and bacon with maple syrup.. Bacon wrapped chicken breasts... Then it would lead to me eating bits off my OH's plate!! So No bacon for me!!

But ham is ok! Just had baked ham sliced off the bone with fresh pineapple on the side :) yummy!

Woah! Back up! Banana wrapped in bacon!!!! ?????

The mind boggles

It is very nice! Wrap banana in bacon and secure with toothpick and grill in oven smother in maple syrup..

Ate you pregnant??? ;)

Back