Soooooo embarrassing...pooh question

trinakmh

Silver Member
:sigh: Im soooooo embarrassed to talk about my *pooh* but im a little worried:(
Im on day 3 and doing really well im so pleased with myself but my bowl movments are moving just a little too freely:eek:, Its actually more like wee and quite frequent...PLEASE someone tell me its totally normal:confused:

:eek::eek::eek: first few day exact same and on random days as well not pleasant at all

Thank god im not abmormal :D unless we both are of course ;), thank for the reply x

at least ur going got to be a good sign - day 4 and nothing in the poo department - lol ! :) well done for bringing up the topic bet a lot of poeple are wondering but wont ask :)

I had to ask i was worried my guts might fall out if i strained :8855:

I was like that on day 1 but I'm on day 5 now and I've been a couple of times but it's a strain. I think I might need some of that fibre clear stuff :)

I dont know why we get so uptight with bodily functions not like we dont all do the same thing:eek: better spoken about then we dont have to worry,

I had constipation the first time I tried LT but this time I have drunk plenty of fluid and that seems to be the key.

I had this .. Horrible and I was nearly caught short all of a sudden the on day 4 (1st time) when it happened ... I came in here and asked at the time and someone I cannot remember for the life of me said they had asked their pharmacist when it happen them and it can be your body expelling (putting it nicely) the build up fat and guck! So it's a good thing .. Feels terrible tough I remember!

Horrible isnt it .. everyone was posting it yestreday on facebook .. my hubby played it for me on the way home in the car .. I was like but why .. was she caugh short .. was is cause she was angry .. or did she get off on it some how!! Very confused and disgusted I was!

..... oh dear! hahaha

eeewwwww!!!!

x x x

When ya gotta go ..... Ya gotta go !! :0)

Back