Soooooo hungry

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 13 November 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    This is my diary so far. I am so hungry today!! (Green day)

Breakfast: 1x Slice of Toast (HEB)
    1x laughing cow cheese (HEA)

Mid morning snack:
    Toffee Muller Light

Lunch:
    Jacket Potato & Beans
    Toffee Muller Light

I have ate all this and I am still so hungry!! I'm at work so don't really want to eat anything that has to go in the microwave cause people will see!! haha.

The chocolate machine is so tempting!!!! BUT I am trying my best not to use any syns this week as I put on 2lb last week!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I tend to bring mug shots and sammy's couscous packs to work in case I get the munchies. If you pop them in a mug it looks like you're having a cup of soup instead of a second lunch :).
    Is there any fruit or anything you can have rather than chocolate? Although chocolate's yummy it's not going to fill you up anyway if you're hungry.
    (I've been contemplating half of a terry's choc orange bar (6 syns) but I know I'll only start myself off on a sugar kick so I've had an options instead.)

4. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Go get some fruit :)
    xx

5. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Go and get in that microwave hun, sod everyone else. I had two lunches yesterday. It was difficult as people do look at you funny, but if you're hungry - eat xxx

6. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No point in letting yourself get hungry, that's not what SW is about. Bring snacks to keep in your desk, ryvitas and cheese triangles, fruit, carrot sticks, etc. You will not be doing yourself any favours by going hungry, plus it makes it more likely you'll give into the lure of snacks machine. Who cares what anyone else thinks. It's nothing to do with them!

7. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    Firstly, I don't think you're having enough for breakfast, can you have two slices of bread? And then use a couple more cheese triangles?

I agree with the other posters, you need to bring healthy snacks into work, muller light is free so you could have a couple of those during the day.

I couldnt get through the day without my fruit otherwise I would go and raid the office biscuit tin! I am eating more and more fruit to fill me up, today I've got 4 satsumas, 2 kiwis and a banana!!!!

8. Wonder

Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I agree with Louise, it's about you, not them. And... just imagine how dumbfounded they'll be as they see you shrinking before they're very eyes, whilst still eating loads. They be truly baffled! x

9. Big an Bouncy

Big an Bouncy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none
    You are not eating enough,cant you have a cooked brekkie or cereal and toast,and fill up on loads of veg,make quiche,tinned tuna,mackerel,sardines,soups?

10. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You are definitely not eating enough Hun.
    Take lots of fruit snack and things like carrot sticks, cucumber sticks to munch on.
    If Im on a red day, I would also cook some chicken wrapped in bacon to snack on or make home made sausages, burgers to nibble at my desk, or even ham slices and pineapple chunks.
    If on a green day, pasta salads, mug shots, pasta n sauces are a sure winner to stash in your desk.
    I agree with the others, forget what people are thinking about you eating loads - you are, but you are loosing weight too!
    Dont go for the chocolate, you will only beat yourself up after you have eaten it.

Kerry-Ann

11. Wonder

Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Kerry-Ann,

Where do you buy your mugshots? Can't find them in Sainsbury :(

12. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

fruit is a great filler.............mugshots......or a favoured rice, theres loads u can have that take 2 mins in a microwave........u aint eatin enuff that why your staving..........cottage cheese with pineapple is nice with a ryvita mini's cherry toms as well..........u really need to eat more free and superfree food to fill yourself up.....

13. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Wonder,
    I get them in either Tesco or Asda. HTH!

14. Wonder

Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you! Tesco here I come... :superwoman:

15. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for all the advise ..... well I ended up having boring old training this afternoon so I had to ignore my hungry. Got home and made Spah bol with quorn mince with spaghetti and it was seeeeexy!!! Had a huge portion too!!! I will def be taking on board your comments. Thanks all xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.