Soooooo hungry

ickleladynat

This is my diary so far. I am so hungry today!! (Green day)

Breakfast: 1x Slice of Toast (HEB)
1x laughing cow cheese (HEA)

Mid morning snack:
Toffee Muller Light

Lunch:
Jacket Potato & Beans
Toffee Muller Light

I have ate all this and I am still so hungry!! I'm at work so don't really want to eat anything that has to go in the microwave cause people will see!! haha.

The chocolate machine is so tempting!!!! BUT I am trying my best not to use any syns this week as I put on 2lb last week!!

I tend to bring mug shots and sammy's couscous packs to work in case I get the munchies. If you pop them in a mug it looks like you're having a cup of soup instead of a second lunch :).
Is there any fruit or anything you can have rather than chocolate? Although chocolate's yummy it's not going to fill you up anyway if you're hungry.
(I've been contemplating half of a terry's choc orange bar (6 syns) but I know I'll only start myself off on a sugar kick so I've had an options instead.)

Go get some fruit :)
xx

Go and get in that microwave hun, sod everyone else. I had two lunches yesterday. It was difficult as people do look at you funny, but if you're hungry - eat xxx

No point in letting yourself get hungry, that's not what SW is about. Bring snacks to keep in your desk, ryvitas and cheese triangles, fruit, carrot sticks, etc. You will not be doing yourself any favours by going hungry, plus it makes it more likely you'll give into the lure of snacks machine. Who cares what anyone else thinks. It's nothing to do with them!

Firstly, I don't think you're having enough for breakfast, can you have two slices of bread? And then use a couple more cheese triangles?

I agree with the other posters, you need to bring healthy snacks into work, muller light is free so you could have a couple of those during the day.

I couldnt get through the day without my fruit otherwise I would go and raid the office biscuit tin! I am eating more and more fruit to fill me up, today I've got 4 satsumas, 2 kiwis and a banana!!!!

Go and get in that microwave hun, sod everyone else. I had two lunches yesterday. It was difficult as people do look at you funny, but if you're hungry - eat xxx

I agree with Louise, it's about you, not them. And... just imagine how dumbfounded they'll be as they see you shrinking before they're very eyes, whilst still eating loads. They be truly baffled! x

You are not eating enough,cant you have a cooked brekkie or cereal and toast,and fill up on loads of veg,make quiche,tinned tuna,mackerel,sardines,soups?

You are definitely not eating enough Hun.
Take lots of fruit snack and things like carrot sticks, cucumber sticks to munch on.
If Im on a red day, I would also cook some chicken wrapped in bacon to snack on or make home made sausages, burgers to nibble at my desk, or even ham slices and pineapple chunks.
If on a green day, pasta salads, mug shots, pasta n sauces are a sure winner to stash in your desk.
I agree with the others, forget what people are thinking about you eating loads - you are, but you are loosing weight too!
Dont go for the chocolate, you will only beat yourself up after you have eaten it.

Kerry-Ann

You are definitely not eating enough Hun.
Take lots of fruit snack and things like carrot sticks, cucumber sticks to munch on.
If Im on a red day, I would also cook some chicken wrapped in bacon to snack on or make home made sausages, burgers to nibble at my desk, or even ham slices and pineapple chunks.
If on a green day, pasta salads, mug shots, pasta n sauces are a sure winner to stash in your desk.
I agree with the others, forget what people are thinking about you eating loads - you are, but you are loosing weight too!
Dont go for the chocolate, you will only beat yourself up after you have eaten it.

Kerry-Ann

Hi Kerry-Ann,

Where do you buy your mugshots? Can't find them in Sainsbury :(

fruit is a great filler.............mugshots......or a favoured rice, theres loads u can have that take 2 mins in a microwave........u aint eatin enuff that why your staving..........cottage cheese with pineapple is nice with a ryvita mini's cherry toms as well..........u really need to eat more free and superfree food to fill yourself up.....

Hi Wonder,
I get them in either Tesco or Asda. HTH!

Thanks for all the advise ..... well I ended up having boring old training this afternoon so I had to ignore my hungry. Got home and made Spah bol with quorn mince with spaghetti and it was seeeeexy!!! Had a huge portion too!!! I will def be taking on board your comments. Thanks all xx

Back