Sophie's Journey

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Sugarpuff Sophie, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Sugarpuff Sophie

Sugarpuff Sophie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I thought I'd start a diary so I can keep track of all my weight loss.

I always had 'puppy fat' as a child but managed to lose some of it by the time I'd reached the age of 14. I was a size 14 but looked pretty good. I began my first long-term relationship when I'd just turned 14 and by the time I was 16 I became very depressed and lost all my self confidence and started putting on a lot of weight because I'd sit around all day and eat junk. Most of my meals were either takeaways or restaurants and obviously I kept getting bigger and bigger.

After 7 years, just before my 21st birthday, I split up with my first love and it hit me really hard. I couldn't eat because I was so heartbroken so I ended up going down to about 14st 10lbs (from 17st 5lbs - my heaviest weight). I felt really good about myself and 6 months later I fell in love all over again. I managed to keep my weight in check but then it started creeping back on again when I started a new job with weird hours and before I knew it I was back up to 16st 4lbs.

This is why I have decided to lose weight, get down to a healthy size and BMI and KEEP IT OFF! I know that if I carried on as I was I would've been back up to my heaviest weight again and I really don't want that.

So here goes... It's time to take control! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    GOOD LUCK X

4. Sugarpuff Sophie

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been Food Optimising perfectly for two weeks now and had my first bit of naughtiness tonight. My Dad and I went to Bingo and I hadn't eaten and all they serve there is junk so I had burger and chips... the only thing I'm proud of is deliberately leaving half of the chips and not having as much ketchup as I usually would - every little helps and all that!

I'm not too worried about it because I haven't been having many syns over the past few days. Lets hope my naughty nibble hasn't affected my weight loss too much!

5. Sugarpuff Sophie

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Today's Food:

Banana
    Wholemeal (HEXb) Ham Sandwich with Mustard
    Burger and a few chips (no idea of the syns) :mad:
    Fizzy flavoured water x2
    Diet Coke x4

6. Sugarpuff Sophie

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Week 2 weight loss: 5lbs! :D:D:D

7. Sugarpuff Sophie

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Week 3 weight loss: 3lbs

I've had a tough week. I have eaten a bit of junk but had 3 whole days where I didn't eat anything at all because I was feeling really down. So... I'm happy that I've still managed to lose 3lbs taking me to 11lbs loss altogether. Going for the stone next week!

8. Sugarpuff Sophie

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didn't quite make it to the stone this week. I lost 1lb so that makes it a total of 12lbs. I can do a stone by next week definitely!

9. drama_queenie

drama_queenie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done on the weight loss so far! 12 pounds is fab! Keep up the good work xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.