Sophie's Slimming World and Cinema critiques!

Love your posts. Im the very same with watching films at home. Can't do it. Always end up on the laptop. Drives my fiance mad.

You'll never guess what I'm doing right now? ;) haha, I'm showing my boyfriend 'Happy Gilmore' to see if his golf loving parents would like it. Of course I'm on Minimins at the same time though ;D

Hi guys, writing this from the couch as I don't watch the film that's currently on ;) (Happy Gilmore)

Today has been great :D one of the other Wii games we ordered arrived- 'Exerbeat' - SO much fun! Anyone who has a Wii I very much recommend it. It's got exercises from Boxing and Karate to arobics, dance (Hip Hop, Latin Dance) and then yoga, strength stuff too. It's all about rhythm and music- punching through the boxing to a kick-ass beat, really fun!

So am feeling pumped today! I'm really new to exercise but the wii fit was already getting a bit easy- this gets me sweating nicely. I burnt over 1000 calories in 80 minutes today, and it all felt so fun :D

As for food today- it's that time of the month so I've been so hungry today I literally ate 4 meals! EE day again...

Breakfast: The usual FF fromage frais, blueberries, banana, honey (1 syn, desert spoon)

Lunch number 1 (less than two hours later!!) : Salmon steak from yesterday, cooked but cold, on a bed of spinach leaves with some low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Lunch number 2 (around 4pm after my work out) : Spicy chicken with rice (2 syns for the 25g of phili light in it, 2 syns for the honey)

Dinner: Pasta cooked in stock cubes with Hex A of cheese, asparagus and spinach, seasoned with aromat.

Snacks: Special K Chewy Delight bar (gosh I love them! Hex B), Options White hot chocolate (2 syns) with marshmallows and whipped cream (3 syns) and the Cadbury chocolate buttons I'm currently enjoying.

--

Syns total: 15

I'm not much of a chocolate eater- I love it but just don't think about it if it's not in sight, so the BF keeps his all tucked away in a seperate cupboard as he needs a nibble of chocolate 5 times a day (and is slim, lucky sod!) but today I've been craving it, seem to get that way when I'm on my period- so am currently (very slowly) enjoying a pack of chocolate buttons, letting them melt on my tongue so I can stretch the 4 syns as far as possible :p mmm! Just two left, doubt they'll last until the end of the movie! :/

I'm not really doing weekly syns this week as I'm trying to eat more of them, last week it felt a waste to only have half of my allowance, so I'm challenging myself to eat more of my syns and keep things exciting :) since it's that time of the month I'm eating more than normal, so will probably be maxing out my syns for each day!

I've set myself a challenge of 30 minutes of exercise a day this week (on the Wii), so 3.5 hours/210 mins total for the week. Trying to set something doable, as previously I was setting 450kcal target on wii fit (which takes a WHILE to work off on that game as it's not very intense) so I ended up thinking "Ah, I'll never hit todays target, ah well, won't bother." where this way I can just think "a couple of games on Exerbeat twice a day, cool!" and maybe next week I'll set something higher. I read this week that just 7 minutes of exercise can raise your metabolism for 24 hours!

So so far my exercise count for the week is 80/210 mins (got a head start today I guess, but I'll still be aiming at doing a bit of exercise each day!)

Really awesome to see some comments :D had been hoping to make some SW friends on here! Thanks guys :eek: x

The wii sounds like fun. My fiance has the kinnect thing. I don't know how to set it up but he does it for me. We do dance and skipping etc. We are going to start the 30 day shred dvd 2moro and also the c25k programme. 15 weeks to the wedding so need to tone up FAST lol!!!

We are going to start the 30 day shred dvd 2moro and also the c25k programme. 15 weeks to the wedding so need to tone up FAST lol!!!

Congrats on the looming wedding! How exciting and what a motivator! Have heard the 30 day shred is a killer- do report back on that (and good luck!)
Have played some non fitness kinect games and it seems quite cool- not having to have a remote is ace! Get your fella to teach you how to set it up so you can play it whenever! Usually just involves changing the channel and maybe plugging a wire in, used to be scared of that sort of thing until I had to wire up a ps2 solo and realised it's really simple!

What fitness games do you have for it? My dad has the xbox kinect and could really do with some fitness (and it's his bday soon!) any tips? X

Hi! Just had a skim through and well done on your weight loss! Hope I've lost as much as you in 2 months.

I need to start exercising but I'm so lazy! How do you motivate yourself?!

I had to laugh about the way you watch (or listen) to films! I'm exactly the same, apart from with tv programmes and football... (don't even bother putting films on anymore as I just don't have the attention span!) Drives my boyfriend mad!

What day do you weigh on?
X

We have the "Fitness Evolved 2012" - that has everything on it from skipping to yoga. We also have Zumba which i may try, love the classes, Dance Central 2 and kinnect sports 1 & 2 (boxing, golf, bowling, track and field, darts etc)

Hi! Just had a skim through and well done on your weight loss! Hope I've lost as much as you in 2 months.

I need to start exercising but I'm so lazy! How do you motivate yourself?!

I had to laugh about the way you watch (or listen) to films! I'm exactly the same, apart from with tv programmes and football... (don't even bother putting films on anymore as I just don't have the attention span!) Drives my boyfriend mad!

What day do you weigh on?
X

Oh my! So it seems like EVERYONE just listens to films and 'watches' their laptop etc instead? :p hahaha. We are born multitaskers and it annoys the boyfriends :p

I've never exercised before this past month- my motivation is the game element! I would suck on a treadmill, but the games make things really fun. I'm so competitive and they make it a challenge and it's rewarding to complete them! I love that they tell you how many calories you're burning off per exercise (and they take into consideration your BMI and how much effort you put in!) so I feel great when I have hit 1000 calories in a day! :D If you have a console like the Wii or Xbox Kinect I definitely recommend getting a game or two that are fitness related. 'Exerbeat' is the best one so far that I've tried on the Wii! Sooo fun. We got it for £15 on Amazon, though I also got a load of second hand games for really cheap to try which has been fun.

I wanted to join a gym but after much research all of my nearby ones kinda suck- either they're super expensive or just have rubbish classes (I know pool and classes are what I'd use most) so am sticking to the games for now. I was so scared at the initial idea of 'exercise' though, but when I mask it into a mental activity it's great! I can't wait to get cycling and rollerblading when the rain and snow stops (I bought a second hand bike and missed the last overground train I was allowed to take it on so had to cycle 7 miles through snowy London to get it home- after not having cycled in years! 7 miles sounds crap but it took an hour and nearly killed me :p haha)

My weigh in day is tomorrow morning (first thing before breakfast)! I'm expecting no loss, perhaps even a gain because of my period, always such a downer! But I will try hard not to dwell on it. :rolleyes: When is yours? Do you go to group?

________

Food for the day (Green day) :

Breakfast: FF Yog, banana, blueberries, honey (1 syn)

Lunch: Pasta (cooked in stock) with 2 x Hex A cheddar (60g total), uncooked spinach, boiled carrots, light salad cream (1 syn)

Dinner: Potato pancake (a grated onion and potato (excess liquid squeezed out after) folded into a whisked egg and fried flat, 3 mins each side) with 2 scrambled eggs on top and ketchup! (1 syn). I have had this for breakfast a couple of times before filming and it REALLY keeps me going all day, it's got amazing sustaining powers and takes about 15 minutes to cook but is really worth it if you need an energy boost for the day! I usually get by on just snacks for lunch after this, which helps when I'm on set.
Today I cooked the potato pancake in my Hex B tbspn of olive oil and it was sooo nice- way nicer than just with fry light! Almost nice enough to skip on my usual Hex B Special K Chewy Delight bar on an EE day, which I also had today as my second choice.

Snacks: velvet crunch (4 syns) and 2 x dairy milk buttons! Oh my :p the most chocolate I've consumed all year so far (period cravings are really getting to me!) so that's 8 syns for the two. I also had a fruit salad from M&S while shopping today in Brent Cross where I bought an ice-cream machine with my xmas John Lewis vouchers :D woop! So excited to make some FF frozen yoghurt tomorrow!! I LOVE frozen yoghurt! And it will be guilt free, woopie! The gadget was £25, the cheapest one available (hope it works OK! Will update on that tomorrow)

Syns for the day: 15

_______

Feel like I'm livin' on the edge with all these syns compared to last week! It's fab having double HEX's though, when I first started SW I didn't really bother with the HEX's (probably why my weight loss was slower to start with) and I thought "Why the hell would I do a red or green day when I could do a mixed day with EE?" But HEX's are awesome, I love my dairy fix of cheese (or milk for cereal/angel delight!! 7 syns for half a pack ;))

My weigh in is tomorrow as well and I also have my periods. I'm on a vlcd at the minute cos I need to loss 2 stone asap then after that I will stick to the low gi plan. I lived in london for 11 yrs. Could never imagine myself cycling I would end up being run over!

My weigh in is tomorrow as well and I also have my periods. I'm on a vlcd at the minute cos I need to loss 2 stone asap then after that I will stick to the low gi plan. I lived in london for 11 yrs. Could never imagine myself cycling I would end up being run over!

That's brave! I could never manage a low cal diet :| good luck tomorrow nevertheless, I'm sure your loss will properly show next week though! x

Forgot to add to my food diary that I did 45 minutes of exercise today on the Biggest Loser Challenge (much more typical 'work out' stuff which I'm totally not used to... I'm sure I'll sleep like a log and be in pain tomorrow!)

Hey! Green Days rock!! I love having 3 or 4 Hex's ;) I had no idea Special K Chewy bars were a HexB. That's really useful for when they're on offer. Is it all types of the Chewy ones?
The rice sounds lovely, but a lot of effort and I'm super lazy ;) Maybe I'll have a go one day.

Awww your poor friend! Kinda sucks that Warm bodies has been around for a while. But tbh the romance side of it is a really small part of that book. It's important, but not the whole point. I can't wait to see it! Judging by the trailer they've stuck pretty close to the book. Unlike World War Z, but don't get me started on that ;)

I went to see Lincoln today and really enjoyed it. A superb film!
I watched Cockney's Vs Zombies when I got home. I refused to see this at the cinema, but my Sister got it for my birthday (she'd prob forgotten I didn't like the idea of it) But it's so good!! I laughed out loud quite a lot and it was really entertaining and gory and just brill actually! Very impressed with it :) I've run out of Walking Dead to watch and needed a zombie fix ;)

Also, well did on your exercising! I'm terrible at keeping up exercise, but tend to go through phases of a couple of weeks on and a couple of weeks off. I'm having investigations done on my knees and hips tho at the moment and can't do much of anything without ending up in a lot of pain. Very frustrating!

Anyways, good luck for WI.xx

Hey! Green Days rock!! I love having 3 or 4 Hex's ;) I had no idea Special K Chewy bars were a HexB. That's really useful for when they're on offer. Is it all types of the Chewy ones?
The rice sounds lovely, but a lot of effort and I'm super lazy ;) Maybe I'll have a go one day.

Awww your poor friend! Kinda sucks that Warm bodies has been around for a while. But tbh the romance side of it is a really small part of that book. It's important, but not the whole point. I can't wait to see it! Judging by the trailer they've stuck pretty close to the book. Unlike World War Z, but don't get me started on that ;)

I went to see Lincoln today and really enjoyed it. A superb film!
I watched Cockney's Vs Zombies when I got home. I refused to see this at the cinema, but my Sister got it for my birthday (she'd prob forgotten I didn't like the idea of it) But it's so good!! I laughed out loud quite a lot and it was really entertaining and gory and just brill actually! Very impressed with it :) I've run out of Walking Dead to watch and needed a zombie fix ;)

Also, well did on your exercising! I'm terrible at keeping up exercise, but tend to go through phases of a couple of weeks on and a couple of weeks off. I'm having investigations done on my knees and hips tho at the moment and can't do much of anything without ending up in a lot of pain. Very frustrating!

Anyways, good luck for WI.xx

Yes! Special K Chewy Delight bars (milk choc and dark choc ones) are.both new Hex B's to the 2013 hand book! Only one per Hex B though, rather than 2 for the Alpen lights. Absolutely ADORE them :D

WOW, you really are a zombie fanatic! I cant admit to seeing/readimg any of the dtuff you mentioned, so clearly am not as hardcore :p I tried an ep of walking dead ( while on my laptop) and it didnt really grab me so I gave up on it. I really love Dexter though (unrelated I know)!
Will have to check out Lincoln, havent seen any trailers or heard mucb about it. I saw Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter which was sooo bad haha, did you see it?

Weigh In today was +1lb :( but I know it is just from period so trying to ignore it! Stuck to the plan 100% this week and have been exercising too, so hopefully will see a loss by Monday :)

Sorry to hear about your hips and knees :( hope you get that sorted out.
I have a bad knee myself but strangely it only effects me when I'm sitting and lying, cant be at a 90° angle too long without hurting which sucked when on 6 long haul flights to and fro from Dubai and back for work over December!
Have you tried boxing? Doesnt involve much footwork- have been playing it lots in wii games to get some arm strength for camera work :D

That's great news about the Chewy Bars. You think they were to replace the Fibre Plus ones? I go between Alpens and Weetabix Oaty bars, depending what's on offer ;) So will have to look after the Chewy ones now :D Thanks for that!

Oh I love my zombies ;) I've read the first 2 Walking Dead comics, but need to borrow the rest of someone. So series 3 is a complete surprise for me. I absolutely love it, the zombies have been done so incredibly well!
World War Z is coming out towards the summer I think. It's Brad Pitt's new one. But they've sort of done an I Am Legend thing with it. The film looks amazing, but only very loosely based on the book. I'm looking forward to the film, because I think it looks fantastic, but it really isn't like the book at all. I'm not a big rereader of books, but I've read World War Z twice.
I did see Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter and I liked it. But in a sort of B Movie so bad it's good kinda way :)

I need to get back to my Dr's for the results from my x rays, but I've had a lot of awful stuff going on and I've sort of put it to the back of my mind. I can walk and have two dogs, although I'm a terrible dog owner and don't walk them as often as I should ;) But even after a few minutes my hip kicks off. I really need to at least walk a bit more though, but I've had so much going on a lot has been forgotten about. But, if you look at my ticker I have just over 4 weeks till I go on an adventure holiday to the arctic! So would like to boost my fitness a little for that. I have to say though, I am quite an active and fit person because when I am well enough to I run, swim, walk for hours, and have an incredibly active job. So I don't feel too bad :p Only a bit lol!

Oooh what was Dubai like? Did you get to have any time away from what you were working on?x

That's great news about the Chewy Bars. You think they were to replace the Fibre Plus ones? I go between Alpens and Weetabix Oaty bars, depending what's on offer ;) So will have to look after the Chewy ones now :D Thanks for that!

Oh I love my zombies ;) I've read the first 2 Walking Dead comics, but need to borrow the rest of someone. So series 3 is a complete surprise for me. I absolutely love it, the zombies have been done so incredibly well!
World War Z is coming out towards the summer I think. It's Brad Pitt's new one. But they've sort of done an I Am Legend thing with it. The film looks amazing, but only very loosely based on the book. I'm looking forward to the film, because I think it looks fantastic, but it really isn't like the book at all. I'm not a big rereader of books, but I've read World War Z twice.
I did see Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter and I liked it. But in a sort of B Movie so bad it's good kinda way :)

I need to get back to my Dr's for the results from my x rays, but I've had a lot of awful stuff going on and I've sort of put it to the back of my mind. I can walk and have two dogs, although I'm a terrible dog owner and don't walk them as often as I should ;) But even after a few minutes my hip kicks off. I really need to at least walk a bit more though, but I've had so much going on a lot has been forgotten about. But, if you look at my ticker I have just over 4 weeks till I go on an adventure holiday to the arctic! So would like to boost my fitness a little for that. I have to say though, I am quite an active and fit person because when I am well enough to I run, swim, walk for hours, and have an incredibly active job. So I don't feel too bad :p Only a bit lol!

Oooh what was Dubai like? Did you get to have any time away from what you were working on?x

I stocked up on the Special K chewy delight bars a couple of weeks ago when they were on an introductory offer of £1 for a box (of 5)! it might still be going on, not sure.

I wonder if you can download the PDF's of that comic? There are a lot of places you can get free PDF copies of books etc if you're finding it hard to find solid copies! Libraries sometimes have graphic novel sections too :D I read some of the Sin City ones years ago. Will look out for World War Z, sounds good :D I'm currently reading American Psycho which is AMAZING, it's so witty and hilarious that I find myself laughing out loud a lot and reading whole chunks to my boyfriend, hehe.

I can't imagine having pain walking for just a few minutes :( good luck sorting that out!
Wow, lapland! What stuff have you got planned there? I went on a one day holiday there on xmas with the family years ago when my (currently 11 years old) little sister was just a toddler, it was SO fab! We took a skidoo ride across a frozen lake to this winter wonderland where we went in an ice castle, did tobogganing, had a sleigh ride pulled by reindeer, met santa etc, really fond memory. We flew there and back the same day :S!

What job do you have that keeps you so active? Intrigued!
Filmmaking is very active when I actually do it, running around with heavy gear and handheld camera work for hours feels like a real arm work out, but 95% of my life I spend indoors editing :p which... is basically couch potato on the fitness scale!
Ooh, I really really want a dog! We've been trying to find the right cocker spaniel pup for months but my partner is really picky and there is so much variety in the breed! Wish I could take my cat on walks but I tried once with the other cat on a lead and that DIDN'T work at all LOL! x

Today's diary!

A friend came over this afternoon quite early so I only got 30 minutes of exercise in, but hey- that's my current daily goal so it'll do! I played on Exerbeat which is getting even more fun as I unlock harder modes. Today I did a 13 minute boxing work out and I loved all the combo stuff towards the end- left hook, jab, jab, roundhouse! straight, jab! Really keeps you on your toes because they are literally one after the other and you have to interpret the symbols as they fly at you on the screen- SO fun though and managed to get 97% accuracy for taht one- woop!

Will hopefully get back on Exerbeat when my food has gone down. We have an attic bedroom and the first floor of our maisonette and the new arsey neighbours downstairs complained about us stomping about on the wii last week- so moved it up to the bedroom as we have a TV there too that we barely used, so now I can play it guilt free of disturbing people, any time of day or night! (well, will disturb the boyfriend watching tv downstairs but he is wonderfully tolerant ;D hehe)

EE day today!

Breakfast: Same old- Nat FF yog, tsp honey (1 syn), banana (was very low fruit supply until our big tesco shop just now!)

Lunch: Spag bol with Hex A Cheddar (30g).
Made the bolognese yesterday evening and let it cook slowly for houuuurs so it was SO tender and nice after a night of the juices congealing, and so much quicker that way- need to start cooking bolognese the night before more often so I can have a quick heat up of an awesome spag bol when I'm famished- way easier that way!

Dinner: Rump steak with smash, asparagus and caramelised onions (3 onions between two of us- omg! We're onion fiends! Cooked in honey (2 syns) and Hex B of olive oil between the meat and the onions)
That steak was SO good. I found two in the reduced section at our big Tesco for £2.50 each, reduced from £4 each! What a steal, they were SO nice. I always get disappointed when I cook steaks but these were immense- guess I've just been buying cheep stuff previously! Will be getting these on the 3 for £10 offer for treats sometimes, mmm! There was some tough fat on them though which I had to cut off before cooking, but they were really fab and juicy.

Snacks: 1/2 a mini choc bar (milky way style 80 cal for the lot so 2 syns for half (like ONE bite!)), Frozen Yoghurt 4 syns (for added chocolate and honey), cold chunks of chicken breast.

Syns total: 8 (oh, how convenient- 4 left for my new chocolate buttons habbit :p so let's say 12 for the day, then!) Syns total: 12.
_________

Gutted about the frozen yoghurt I made today with the new ice cream machine- I managed to screw up by adding chocolate! It was so much nicer with just honey! A friend was over so was trying to impress the boys, I didn't want the friend to know I was on a diet so tried to make the fat free yoghurt nicer with some grated chocolate (just like 2 cubes of dairy milk between three of us) adding some cocoa powder and lots of honey. It was horrible with the cocoa powder and I ran out of sweetner so compensated with more honey- ew, it was gross! Wil try again tomorrow and make it better when under less stress!! (I mean, who gives a crap if the BF likes it? :p hehe)

Feel so satisfied writing this food diary today because I've eaten two really awesome meaty meals, mouth is watering thinking how good the steak and soft caramelised onions were and how tender and succulent the bolognese was, can't believe it's only been a year since I started learning to properly cook (when BF moved in!) am impressed with the quality of these meals today, and to think it's 'diet' food!? WOW :D happy bunny right here!

I'll keep my eye out for the Chewy bars being on offer. If you spot any, give me a shout :)

I'll have a look round for free comics too. I got a Nexus 7 for my birthday, so that'd be good! I do like a good comic. My Sister has a lot, which is handy coz it means I generally don't have to buy any lol.

I've never read American Psycho. Apart from his newer ones, I'm pretty sure it's the only book of his I've not read. I think the scene with the dog in the film was enough to put me off. And my Sister said it's even worse in the book!!! I REALLY liked Lunar Park.

Yup, we're off to the arctic lol! Swedish Lapland :) We're actually combining 2 adventure holidays. The first one is a 3 day dog sledding trek. We get our team of dogs each the first morning and don't come back for 3 days! We'll be staying in wilderness cabins along the route. Then we have 2 days free and we're staying in a cool little hotel in Kiruna before we get transferred to the next holiday. That one is a day of horse riding, half a day of reindeer sledding and a guided tour of the Ice Hotel, then another day of dog sledding in a different area :) I turned 30 just over 2 weeks ago and my friend who's coming turned 21 last week. I asked her if she wanted to do something to celebrate our big birthdays, so the Arctic it is lol. Can't wait!! One good thing is I will have decent outdoor/warm clothes that'll last me the rest of my life :p

I work for the PDSA in one of their veterinary hospitals :) I'm a veterinary care assistant. Have always had animals, worked with animals, volunteered at various charities, etc. And I got this job just over 2 years ago. I'd been out of work for almost 7 years with pretty bad depression and anxiety, then did some Open Uni courses and got the confidence to ask for a voluntary position at my own vets. 2 years I was there lol! It's seriously changed my life and one of the best things I've ever done. It's exactly what I want to be doing and where I want to be doing it. I mean, bloody hell, it's hard work and I rant and moan about it a fare bit ;) But it's only coz I care and I'm so passionate about it. My old vet was the RSPCA vet for our area, but even dealing with those cases did not prepare me for life at a charity vet hospital! But it helped a little. Anyway, I could talk about my job and my animals forever and ever ;)

If it helps. I grew up with a Cocker :) He was my best friend and his name, Bob, was my first word. They are amazing creatures!! They can be a bit dopey, but they're so loveable, sometimes clever (lol), and incredibly loyal! Bob was a blue roan and he was stunning! He also came from working stock, rather than showing stock, so was hardier and a bit chunkier. They've messed about with the breed standards now, so it's a little different. But, personally, I would be going for an English over an American :)

Hahahaha! Cat leads make me laugh so much! Have you ever seen Eddie Izzard's piece on training cats? It's hilarious :D

I love how SW is quite often not diet food in the slightest!! Esp the portions I have lol. I may have gotten thinner, but my stomach certainly hasn't!!

Tis a shame about your frozen yogurt tho :(

I'm convinced I can do better with the frozen yog!!

Wow, Arctic plans sound INSANELY cool! 3 day expedition sounds awesome :D hope you have an amazing time and take lots of photos! One of my weight loss goals is so that I can be fit enough to go traveling properly later in the year hopefully! But I'd suck in cold weather, I'm looking more towards the blisteringly hot places ;)

American Psycho is really gorey at parts (the dog chapter is actually called something like "killing the dog" so is skippable! It really was horrible and upset me quite a bit in the book actually :/ I haven't gotten yet to the really gory end stuff but I can imagine it'll be horrible as it's much more detailed than in the film!) but that said, it's totally worth reading for the satire and comic genius of the whole thing! Have you read the Rules of Attraction then? What is it like compared to the film? I enjoyed the film but didn't find it amazing, but I love this guy's writing style! Which of his do you recommend?

Really cool that you get to work with animals :) sounds like a really fulfilling job!

We're looking for an English working cocker like yours! We want one that hasn't been docked (as we both LOVE tails and it won't be in tall grass fields so shouldn't be at risk of injury, it'll be living more of a show type life as a pet, but we love how the working one's look- the ears are just lovely)! It's really hard to find undocked ones though because apparently they are worth a lot less money if they aren't docked when born, as they won't be bought for field work. I find it barbaric how half of these breeders dock the puppies themselves with garden scissors ;(
So yeah, there's that and then we really want a black or brown female- the girls seem to get snapped up so fast though! We are probably being too picky with it all but location is tricky too, there aren't many breeders around London and if any puppies come up on the radar they are really expensive and are sold instantly! I'd be quite happy getting an older dog but my BF REALLY wants a puppy! We've literally been searching for one since our cat died in October... But we have a car no so at least can travel to get one if we find one within an hour or so drive!
Nice to hear you think so highly of the breed after your experience- I think they are just lovely! How much walking did Bob need, if you remember? I hear working types need at least an hour a day..
What breed(s) do you have now?
x

Back