• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sore bum cheek!!!

bexnkev

Silver Member
Since losing my weight, for some reason I get a really painful bum cheek, I spoke to my lighterlife counsellor and she said it often happens, that you are sitting on nerves that have been cushioned!! I tell ya... hope no one else gets it cos it bl**dy hurts! Good job I don't sit down at work, I'd be in agony!!!!:mad::(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
Really??? i never heard of that. Is that what slim people have to live with? LOL They keep it quiet if they do.

bexnkev

Silver Member
I thought that as well!!! I have suffered with sciatica so that might have something to do with it! can't sit down for more than an hour at a time :tear_drop:
My husband is slim and he gets a painful bum cheek if he sits down too long!!!

Deb G

Silver Member
S: 13st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.56%)
I'm having 'thin' problems at the moment......my hip bones are prominent now (not cushioned by 5 stone of fat anymore) and they actually hurt when I'm in bed! I like to lie on my tummy, but my bones stick into my firm mattress and some nights they actually bruise......

I never knew being thin would be so painful!!!!

Any suggestions????

Yup, me too! My bum has all but disappeared and when I sit it can be really uncomfortable. Not like sciatica (that sounds terrible!) but just sore on the bones. If I have to do a long car journey it can really hurt!

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
OOOOH!! I can't wait till my bum hurts!!! :D

But seriously - sorry you are in pain, and I do hope you get relief soon. :( SOmeone mentioned SCiatica - but that tend to run up and down the leg as well as the bum.....I think it more a case of you have lost your padding and your skeleton needs to adjust!! :)

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Oooh bex, that doesn't sound good then....I thought it was just the bum itself. :(

Can you put ice on it to ease the pain and inflmation? Sciatica is horrible, as you well know....I hope its not that!!!

XX

Me too BL! I had a bout of sciatica the christmas before last. Fortunately, I was at work when I sat on a chair, missed and fell on the floor! It jarred the nerve back in to place and I was fine after that!! Don't recommend falling off chairs though:D lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Bex. Hope it eases off soon.

I'm only just starting week two so still have lots of padding on my bottom for now.

mandy-1975

S: 21st12lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 9st10lb(44.44%)
Hi

I get sore bum, and mine is to do with losing weight and the cushion going!!!!!!! I had it last time too......

but if it si sciatica then I am sorry and hope you are ok

I look forward to the day when my hips stick out ;)
x

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Ouch Bex - hope it soon eases for you ..... sounds awful :(

I've noticed that I can't sit too long in the one position as my bum now aches but it's not got to be really sore.