Sore bum cheek!!!

bexnkev

Silver Member
Since losing my weight, for some reason I get a really painful bum cheek, I spoke to my lighterlife counsellor and she said it often happens, that you are sitting on nerves that have been cushioned!! I tell ya... hope no one else gets it cos it bl**dy hurts! Good job I don't sit down at work, I'd be in agony!!!!:mad::(

Really??? i never heard of that. Is that what slim people have to live with? LOL They keep it quiet if they do.

I thought that as well!!! I have suffered with sciatica so that might have something to do with it! can't sit down for more than an hour at a time :tear_drop:
My husband is slim and he gets a painful bum cheek if he sits down too long!!!

I'm having 'thin' problems at the moment......my hip bones are prominent now (not cushioned by 5 stone of fat anymore) and they actually hurt when I'm in bed! I like to lie on my tummy, but my bones stick into my firm mattress and some nights they actually bruise......

I never knew being thin would be so painful!!!!

Any suggestions????

Yup, me too! My bum has all but disappeared and when I sit it can be really uncomfortable. Not like sciatica (that sounds terrible!) but just sore on the bones. If I have to do a long car journey it can really hurt!

OOOOH!! I can't wait till my bum hurts!!! :D

But seriously - sorry you are in pain, and I do hope you get relief soon. :( SOmeone mentioned SCiatica - but that tend to run up and down the leg as well as the bum.....I think it more a case of you have lost your padding and your skeleton needs to adjust!! :)

Unfortunately it does cause pain to run up and down my leg!! I've had sciatica a number of times and it hurts like hell so I'm hoping it is just the cushioning problem!! fingers crossed!

Me too BL! I had a bout of sciatica the christmas before last. Fortunately, I was at work when I sat on a chair, missed and fell on the floor! It jarred the nerve back in to place and I was fine after that!! Don't recommend falling off chairs though:D lol

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Bex. Hope it eases off soon.

I'm only just starting week two so still have lots of padding on my bottom for now.

Hi

I get sore bum, and mine is to do with losing weight and the cushion going!!!!!!! I had it last time too......

but if it si sciatica then I am sorry and hope you are ok

I look forward to the day when my hips stick out ;)
x

Ouch Bex - hope it soon eases for you ..... sounds awful :(

I've noticed that I can't sit too long in the one position as my bum now aches but it's not got to be really sore.

I get a pain shooting down me bum cheek into me leg... it's definitely a nerve pain but I'm hoping it will pass when me body gets used to it's lack of cushion!! :)

Back