sore legs!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by purplekei, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. purplekei

purplekei Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    OK so i went for a jog the other day, i stretched before! (well tried ;) ) i dont think it worked though because now
    unfortunatley im walking around like i have just had a double hip replacement now! im in complete agony! any tips for nxt time?
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bax2

bax2 Member

Do you go jogging a lot? If you are new to exercise it takes a while for your body to adjust, if i change my activitys i often feel it the next day.

Dont give up eat well and keep moving, in the meantime take a walk to keep the blood pumping around you legs.

4. appleshape

appleshape Full Member

Did you stretch after your jog?

5. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Even having a warm up and cool down/stretch will still give your soreness if your fresh into exercise

once your body gets used to it you will feel better and be less sore

6. justgina

justgina taking it 1 day at a time

Start Weight:
    12st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.8lb(7.95%)
    Diet:
    IF/5:2/juddd......
    I would just add, are you using running shoes or just a pair of everyday trainers. I started running earlier this year in trainers and had to have 2 weeks rest until i could walk again. Not had any further problems since i got fitted for proper shoes.

7. purplekei

purplekei Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    I have only started jogging recently, its hard because i have asthma and its not something i could do but i have my asthma under control and im willing to give it a bash, i did a warm up and cool down after yep
    thx for ur replies xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.