sore legs!

purplekei

OK so i went for a jog the other day, i stretched before! (well tried ;) ) i dont think it worked though because now
unfortunatley im walking around like i have just had a double hip replacement now! im in complete agony! any tips for nxt time?
xx

Do you go jogging a lot? If you are new to exercise it takes a while for your body to adjust, if i change my activitys i often feel it the next day.

Dont give up eat well and keep moving, in the meantime take a walk to keep the blood pumping around you legs.

Even having a warm up and cool down/stretch will still give your soreness if your fresh into exercise

once your body gets used to it you will feel better and be less sore

I would just add, are you using running shoes or just a pair of everyday trainers. I started running earlier this year in trainers and had to have 2 weeks rest until i could walk again. Not had any further problems since i got fitted for proper shoes.

I have only started jogging recently, its hard because i have asthma and its not something i could do but i have my asthma under control and im willing to give it a bash, i did a warm up and cool down after yep
thx for ur replies xxxxx

Back