Sore stressed and sick of it!

SilverSilph

Silver Member
Bit of a rant here. My back has been aching for the last week or two and I've been getting stabbing pains and throbbing aches everywhere, from my muscles to my kidneys.

I've just f**ked up the mold for the prop I was making and I'll have no Time to redo it let alone enough materials for a redo. My OH has disappeared to Seatle on a work trip so his calming influence has gone too.

This was technically my final week until I decided to extend the diet for another 3 weeks, but I've been feeling so sick that I wanna quit and say screw it to the last stone!

I want to scream and I want some stress free time to myself, but that aint gonna happen for ages cos I have to get a painting done that is long over due and is wrecking my head (cant get the lighting right) AND I have to find a housemate to replace my sister who is moving out in a few weeks and we've had little or no responses to our ads.

I dunno how much more I can take :cry:

take a time out........... have a nice hot bath, nice hot drink, and try to turn off for an hour.

It will give you a chance to de-stress, help your aches, and revitalise you a little.

If you stop still wanting to lose a stone, you will only be beating yourself up later for not finishing.......

Keep your chin up hon

Ohoh, you sound about ready to give up... Try to make it through tonight, see how you feel tomorrow. If you can somehow come through this period where everything is so tough, then it will be a lot easier after. You might as well get rid of the last stone.....
Wishing you well :)

aww sorry you are going through a rough patch but you have done so well don't let those things scupper your goals xx

bath would be lovely, but the immersion refuses to work for me lol

I will keep the diet up, not for myself, but for my OH. I know if he arrived home and I'd quit he would be so disappointed and prob feel guilty. He a silly bunny.

thanks tho, for reading the rant :p I really needed to vent. still wanna run screaming through town tho :p

Cant you go for a bit of a stroll round. Have you got a dog? I think it helps to clear your head if you put your coat on and go for a wander. Things look different when you get back.
Lynne x

Cant you go for a bit of a stroll round. Have you got a dog? I think it helps to clear your head if you put your coat on and go for a wander. Things look different when you get back.
Lynne x

my friend just suggested that too, but unfortunately no dog and I'm not long in this area and I not to comfortable but wandering in the dark, kinda of wussy i know

Right! Some relaxation is needed methinks! Step away from all work related things...moved? Right. Put the kettle on. Turn the tv off. Stick a cd on - and sit still for half an hour! Just bloody sit there!

Gather your thoughts, breathe for a while (really did you breathe once while you wrote that? I got breathless reading it.)

You are going to be fine. Someone WILL respond to the ad, you WILL get your work done, and you WILL succeed with your diet.

JUST STOP FREAKIN DA F**K OUT!!! ;)

Calm down, sit down and breathe. You have been told.

Right! Some relaxation is needed methinks! Step away from all work related things...moved? Right. Put the kettle on. Turn the tv off. Stick a cd on - and sit still for half an hour! Just bloody sit there!

Gather your thoughts, breathe for a while (really did you breathe once while you wrote that? I got breathless reading it.)

You are going to be fine. Someone WILL respond to the ad, you WILL get your work done, and you WILL succeed with your diet.

JUST STOP FREAKIN DA F**K OUT!!! ;)

Calm down, sit down and breathe. You have been told.

Wow..... you made me smile..... and giggle! :worthy:

Well you're brave cos she scared me!!!! (only kiddin BR). Seriously hope you will be feeling better soon. As finishing LT isn't gonna bring OH back from Seattle any quicker or find a housemate you might as well carry on with it.

You do sound like you need a bit of a work break tho so wouold seriously listen to BlackRose x

When in doubt, break the meds out. Thats what I say -have ya any Nytol? I find two helps me sleep and wake up rested (tho I've 5 cups of coffee and each with 2 ands a half tsps -I'm not going to bed for a while lol)

There's nothing more you can do right now so worrying is useless -you're only making yourself feel bad. Try to get some sleep and deal with it clear headed in the morning.

I'm glad I made ya giggle..but do as you're told ;)

Well you're brave cos she scared me!!!! (only kiddin BR). Seriously hope you will be feeling better soon. As finishing LT isn't gonna bring OH back from Seattle any quicker or find a housemate you might as well carry on with it.

You do sound like you need a bit of a work break tho so wouold seriously listen to BlackRose x

lmao! Well she needed to be told -she's doing brilliantly and her work is amazing. She needs to go easier on herself. :D

meh! I have a lot of time on my hands ;)

oh look! We have the same ticker! lol JINX!! You cant speak til I say your name! :D -nah scrub that -I'm bored and need posts to keep me going lol..I'm starting to read the old threads ffs ;)

SILVERSILPH!!

Aahhh -a multi tasker I see -perhaps the reasoning behind a majorly stressed CIARA (;)) hmmm?

You're watchin a movie, reading a book AND on minimins..may I ask how long you've been a six eyed octopus?

Also...what ya reading?

Back