Sorry about this but TMI

Laurie

MM addict
This is my third week following a VLCD. So I wouldn't say I'm new anymore and my body is still adjusting?
Anyway I haven't had any problems on the toilet front, I know some people have been constipated and have had to use laxative. I've felt a little bloated every now and again but the water has seemed to help. Haven't been for a 'number 2' as often as I used to but thats expected. Well tonight I've had cramps and have got the opposite of being constipated (I can't even say the word lol)
What could be the cause? I have 3 packs a day at least 2 litres of water and 100g of chicken. I take a multi vitamin when I eat my meal. What has gone wrong? Has anyone else suffered this?

Not a problem I've ever had on this diet - I get the opposite problem! Some people do suffer from the runs tho and I'm sure someone will be along soon who has to advise. Did you have any different products from usual?

It'll pass - just make sure youi keep well hydrated xx

No always the opposite for me on VLCD's ! maybe you have a little bug think there are some going around !! xx Hope tummy is better soon

I had this problem a couple nights ago and i think it was due to having 3 packs in a short space of time ie 3 in 4 hours, and the vitimins must have went straight through, highly unplesant especially since i'd just been moaning that i was plugged up

Oh my God this happened to me today too! Just the worst ever! It's very interesting that you would say that is could be due to packs too close together ww_horror as I had 2 packs at 12.30pm when I got up! With not much water either:eek: I'm usually so good at spacing them out- 7am, 12.30pm, 5pm, 9pm every work day. Have to keep an eye on that!

Oh and I should add I've started taking Benefibre this week but I didn't have any this morning. Hmmm, could be that.

I'm feeling a lot better after my little nightmare earlier. Just really wasn't expecting it to happen lol. Thank god I was at home. I had spaced my packs out, I do eat my chicken at night followed by a bar but that's the same every night! I should be great full that I'm not constipated no doubt I'll be experiencing that sometime in the future xx

Blimey, I'm having 2 packs together then to see if I can achieve that effect. I'd rather have the odd dose of that than being permanently constipated! :)

If I have three soups/shakes (no bar/meal), I get the runs, so now I make sure I have at least a bar or meal daily, except on Fridays/Saturdays (as this helps to get rid of anything that's stopping the scales from moving...loooool)

Ewwwww it's happened AGAIN tonight!! The only thing I've been doing differently is taking a multivitamin (which I was given free with my order) both days I've taken it in the evening with my meal. Last night cottage pie and tonight spag Bol. Maybe tomorrow I should take it when I have my chicken. I'm at a loss to know what it is? Just don't want it happening when I'm at work! X

I wouldnt think it is anything to do with having your packs together , im guessing either you have a bug or something in the packs doesnt agree with you
can you try something different tomoro , or are you limited by what varieties you bought ?

I have exactly the same problem on cambridge. But its the bars that do it to me. My body doesnt really love the maltitol in the bars and it causes, almost emergency, trips to the loo.

I've yet to try the S&S bars tho, but just thought I'd weigh in!

Hmm, maybe it was the S&S bars. I've been tending to have a Tesco bar each day, but the two times the 'tmi' happened to me was right after eating a bar with a shake. Had assumed it was too much too soon, maybe would have happened with just the bar! Hope not, I do have them at work and that happening at work would be horrible!

I keep getting this. Just got it again and it's such a pain! I'm meant to be teaching tonight. I have no idea why I get it as I've never done the same thing each time.

Come on girls - work out what causes it please as I could do with a dose of that every now and again instead of feeling bunged up to the eyeballs :)

haha bg. i bought some pico perles on my tesco's order. wont be using them yet, but just out of interest how many do you take it says 2-4? x

On most of the forums, when people talk about being bunged up the advice seems to be drink a hot drink followed by a cold drink. Or the other way round. Don't know if that helps!

Nothing shifts me other than the Pico Perles - tried everything else :).

Laura, I take 3 usually. I'd start off with 2 if I were you as they can be quite explosive let's say! :). Don't take them if you need to go out anywhere. They usually take around 12 hours to work on me so I take them at about 5 and I'm then ok before I leave for work the next day. There is no way I'd like to get stuck somewhere having taken them :eek:

BordersGirl said:
Nothing shifts me other than the Pico Perles - tried everything else :).

Laura, I take 3 usually. I'd start off with 2 if I were you as they can be quite explosive let's say! :). Don't take them if you need to go out anywhere. They usually take around 12 hours to work on me so I take them at about 5 and I'm then ok before I leave for work the next day. There is no way I'd like to get stuck somewhere having taken them :eek:

Thank you, I work Thursday evenings so the only time I can really take them Is Wednesday night should be out my system by 5pm Thursday! Although I've had 'the runs' I still feel quite bloated! X

Back