Sorry - been AWOL - horrid week (added pic of Isabelle)

Aw she's beautiful! You'll soon be back on track, your hormones won't be helping at the mo. You'll be better in the next few days, promise!

Ah how cute! Even tooth-less, she is smiley and happy :)

even after the horrible time she can still have a smile on her face. Poor wee thing, hope she is well after her incident and can forget about it and have fun playing again. Well done on not going off plan x

Annie, she's a stunner!!

I know what you mean about thinking it looks worse than others though, my daughter broke her front tooth when she was young, it went black and eventually she had to have it out. To me, it was awful - to others, it looked like she had lost a tooth!!
Keep your chin up, it doesn't look like it has bothered her! xx

Sorry you have had such a bad time. You have done so well so far on plan though and we all have bad times. Good luck for the week ahead ... you will do fab :)

Hi Annie

Sorry to read about your horrible week...I think you coped really well!!

Isabelle is just gorgeous, a real cutie!! :character00238:

Thanks so much everyone. Yeah I guess it doesn't look too bad to everyone else. To be honest, it's given her a different kind of cuteness LOL

She is fine now and her gums are looking pretty good considering the mess she made.

Yesterday was awful plan wise. I didn't really eat properly at all (combination of can't be bothered and lack of SW food in the house). I ended up eating 3/4's of a packet of biscuits last night without even realising I was eating them. Rule 1.. don't eat junk at the computer!! Hubby got on my case about it. Of course, i was defensive and yelled him out. I said, it's the first time in 6 months I've done that and you get on my case about it. He said, did you need to eat almost a full pack of biscuits.. I said YES! He said not to yell at him, he was only looking out for me. He was trying to be kind, but me in my oversensitive state didn't need to hear it.

Anyway... back on track today. I can't keep abusing myself with food.

Thanks again for all your very kind words and support. :D

Annie, Isn't it awful when 1 bad situation leads quite unexpectedly to another 1.
It's the shock of things happening to our children that put us off our plan, it would have been so easy for me to have done that when my boy had his accident on his bike.
The kids will recover and bounce back really quickly, it's us poor parents that take longer to recover! I know the dreadful feeling of the heart in mouth situation and shaking hands. I must admit that instead of reaching for food, I turned to the fags and ended up smoking 40 instead of my usual 15!

Back