sorry but personal question???

FloridaGirl

:wave_cry: Hi there,
just wondered if anyone else suffers from bloatedness and wind on this diet? (what a question!!)
I ve been on this diet for 9 days and lost 3lb but the past three days I ve felt really bloated and full of wind. (its not time of the month or anything)
I do extra easy or green days and I guess is all this friut and veg that I am eating!!!
any suggestions to get rid of this??
thank you!!

i asked the same thing earlier today!!!! lol

Erm...yes! x

Yep me too! Try peppermint tea xx

Yep! I think that's why you need to drink so much water, and peppermint tea helps too, if you can stand it :D

avoid cauliflower, broccoli, sprouts, baked beans etc and u should find it a bit better. u can take charcoal tablets (holland and barrett) which are supposed to help, but i find if i eat the above foods im very lonely in my house as oh runs off to hide!

there is another thread about this , activia fat free yogurts are recomended there, the big ones are 4 for 2 pound at Tesco's at the mo. I have bought some and wil see if they help, thanks for the peppermint tea tip....I love the stuff. Staying away from baked beans might also be an opption.....but I am well into baked potatoes with cheese and beans at the moment. LOL

lmao my hubbys getting a lttle fed up with the wind to just tell him if he wants a slmmer me he just has to put up with it:D

The diet activia yogurts are really lovely, and make a BIG difference to this problem. One or two a day and you'll soon be sorted.

x

Back