Sorry - difduculty goibg to the toilet???

16-11

Silver Member
Is anybody experiencing the same problem??

I have found that in the last couple of weeks I'm having difficulty going to the toilet ( no 2 ) without going into too much detail!! Lol

Am I eating too many ready meals???

Any advice is greatly appreciated

what is your diet like,,do you eat plenty of fruit and veg,,had a problem a few months back i ended up trying everything,, ate kiwi's by the bucket load as i heard that helped,,but my prob is banana's i love them but they dont like me:(

Yeah been eating loads of fruit and veg and a banana a few days a week... Mmmmm I shall go without bananas this week-

Off to tesco to buy prunes :-s

If you feel bloated try White tea-I hate green tea(smells like cat wee)- twinnings do a lovely one with pomegranate. It helps you feel less bloated. Helps weight loss and contains MORE antioxidants than green tea and is way more delicious. Plus ya don't have milk in it (save pp) and you don't feel the need to grab a biccie (or 20) with it!

Other than that try loads water, and maybe add some more oil into your diet, I know it sounds crazy but it helps.

I hardly ever go , Doctor told me to take two dulcolax every few days and I eat lots of veg and fruit and drink lots of water. Dulcolax will work if you take some before bed you are sure to wake with a bit of a cramp but you will go.
Other than that Nurofen Pain killers can cause constipation. And walking will help get the bowl moving easily.

Back