Sorry guys - Period question!!!

Lovelyjoolz

Loving Life!
Was just wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't had a period in AGES?

My last period was the one I was having the day I started this diet in March. Is this normal???? Or should I be getting myself down the doctors?? :confused:

I would definitely visit the DR if I were you lovelyjoolz.

I started my current one (lovely) on Friday and its made me feel really crappy. I've only been doing CD a month mind you.

But to be on the safe side deffo visit your GP deary x

CD has had totally the opposite effect on me.

I have had none for 18 mths (one of the delightful side effects of the pill I am on :D). Then within the first 6 weeks of the diet had 2 :mad:.

My cdc has told me before that CD can send them all over the place but if you are worried and want to be safe see best to have a chat to your CDC and GP.

Hey,

I'm with Ruthlet - my current one arrived very unexpectantly :eek: and completely uninvited!! But hey, if it's this crazy diet that doing it i'm not moaning as the weight loss is soooooo worth any period pain !!!!

I'd be skipping along to the doctors tho if you haven't had one - just to be on the safe side :) xx

I would have a quick word with the GP, usually its the other way round, I had loads!!!

Mine are same as yours Joolz - completely gone by the wayside. Not at all as regulr as they were pre-CD, in FACT have only hade one '..real..' one since I started CD and that was VERY late.

Weird ! I had one mid cycle this month and now back to normal. I have been doing VLCD since end of March 07 - all a bit strange!!
Good to share :) lol
S xxx

Back