sorry not been around but ....

Willbeyummy

hiya ladies, im sorry iv not been around had rubbish internet issues ect now have full on broadband and my own little netbook while my iphone and ipad are getting sorted :D well iv had a couple of off days but it hasnt detered me inface i think iv done bloody amazing!! in the space of 3 weeks i had my mums bday my bday my sons bday my daughters birthday easter and mothers day and no chocolate or cake passed my lips wooohhhhooooo!!!! so i started this journey on the 29th of jan 2012 weighing in at 16st 12 and 3/4 at a height of 5ft 1 and half today on the scales i am 12st 3 after drinking a pint of water!!! so i have lost a grand total of 4st 9 and 3/4 i am now in a size 12 woohhoooo and got a further 2.5 stone to go and i will do it and im excited to get their :D

hope you are all well and enjoying your journeys xxxxxxxx

Well done, and welcome back!

x

Welcome back and WOWWEE what wonderful weight loss and how brilliant you've been sticking with it in the face of all that temptation. You'll be at goal before you know it :)

:clap: Amazing! Well done! Through all that and you have not had choc. I wish I was as strong as you are.
X

That is fantastic x

Back