Sorry women - male genitalia discussion

I suppose there is a difference between looking bigger and actually being bigger, plus there is less weight to knock it in !

:D Yeh when you have a long nail you do need a big hammer to hit it with :D My wife is not complaining :D

I suppose there is a difference between looking bigger and actually being bigger, plus there is less weight to knock it in !

Animated255FROFLMAO.gif

i am laughing but it is true what you say
the tubbier you are the more it all gets inbedded in the rolls
bit like womens chests the more tummy they got the more the chest looks dwarfed but as soon as you lose the tummy the boobs stick out more looking bigger
works the same for men and their nether regions

kaz:D

pmsl, nothing to add, just making me laugh

OMG - this is one of the best threads for a giggle. Feel quite guilty really as it obviously started out fairly seriously. Sorry, had to stop typing as still giggling. Brilliant, I hereby give this thread a gold star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to laugh at my expense !

:D, one thing you will notice is how much bigger he looks after weightloss:D ( All the women can now pick themselves up off the floor) :p

Er ... as another lucky winner of a husband who has lost a few stones, can also confirm ...

:D:D:D:D:D IT's ALL TRUE!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I tell you what, if CD told the truth about THAT on the website, there'd be a darn sight more men signed up to this!

O dear god, the things we fess up to on this forum.

Made me smile - CHEERS. :)

Awwwww hun.......has it settled down yet ?

Some days are better than others, lets just say I am a little fragile !

Have u tried peeing in the sink yet ????:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: this thread has brightened my day to say the least !!

I have also noticed that the ol' chap looks bigger now!

I have also noticed that the ol' chap looks bigger now!

LMAO

U all wish :D:D it's just cos u can see it now ;)

Tho..... maybe i ought to have a word with DH or maybe start adding laxatives to his food :rolleyes:

Back