Sorry women - male genitalia discussion

Ahhhh. Just wondering where to put this piccie.

38983yptj7h1163395583_42690_38983_1.jpg

pmsl, I can't stop smiling. This thread is such a laugh, just what I needed after a crappy day.

Hope its still not bothering you.

Dawn xx

P.S. Just had a thought if a fat bloke with a little todger appears much bigger after weight loss then imagine a fat bloke with a big todger - and then he loses weight. He'd be hung like a donkey!!

It could be balanitis or it could be that it's got so big that you have to tuck it in your sock....which could mean Athlete's Dangley Bits either way Canestan cream could sort both out:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd try aqeous cream first (you can buy it over the counter)

Canestan is for fungal infections.

Unless of course you have a fluorescent light handy- as fungal infections fluorese under the light!

Are you just sore or swollen?

(stop sniggering girls!!!)

this is my favourite thread at the moment:D

Things have improved (I am sure you will all be pleased to know !).

Things have improved (I am sure you will all be pleased to know !).

Excellent news!!

Relief all round (especially for you LMAO)

Mike

Glad your bits are getting better :D

aaaaw Leehal, firstly and most importantly..I'm glad that your 'old man' is on the mend now.

Secondly well done for posting on such a SENSITIVE subject.

Thirdly thanks to you and all other posters for the best laugh I've had in a long time.:D:D:D

xx sj xx

Glad to be of service !

I'm just another voyeur excited at the mention of male genitalia - fab!! Beats threads about periods and emotions!!

Thanks, that really made me smile!!

IBeats threads about periods and emotions!!

Thanks, that really made me smile!!

:D i agree, most of the ladies only look on here because you like to see us poor blokes suffer :D

Well how many posts do your read where women warn of TMI on TOTM or sexual activity in the bedroom!!

It's about time we saw how the other half live!!! lol

How's your willy ? PMSL

Back