sorry

6-7 litres, how do you manage it. I am on the loo constantly with 4 lol x Well done though chick for getting back to it with a vengence! xx

i dont normally consume so much water, its normally 2-3ltrs plus packs but i was so so so thirsty, obviously the salt. done 3ltrs yesterday. day 3 today so were back on track, my mind is defo in the right place. im planning 9 days 100% then im going to slaley hall in hexham, nothumberland on fri through to sun. my future m.i.l and f.i.l have paid for us to go as an engagement present and they are keeping the kids for the 2 nights so im gonna enjoy it. that weekend was always gonna be a planned break and im thinking if i hadnt had my blips id possibly have been at target by then and going onto rtm, my thought process is it would be impossible to go from wk1 of rtm to a break then straight back on to wk 2 of rtm.... this way im straight back on abstinance. i actually think im dependant on abstinance, its like my security blanket if that makes sense? i know i come off plan but i now abstinance is there?? does that make sense? i feel if i couldnt do abstinance id HAVE to be more controlled around food. i honestly think thats why i sabotage myself more the closer i get.... it sthe FEAR of rtm. i didnt complete it first time so its still the unknown where i know foundation like the back of my hand.

sorry for waffling on but im so happy i found whats going on with me.... xx

Back