Sort of starting back

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by flutterbyuk25, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. flutterbyuk25

flutterbyuk25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hey all

I joined SW in April, lost 11pounds in 7 weeks, then my grandfather passed away, and so did someone else I knew. So I didn't go to WI for 2 weeks due to grief and funerals, then I worked away for a week and couldn't attend a WI. Then last week I went on holiday to try to get over the past few weeks (I got back yday and had a fab time).

So here I am. I've put on approx 5pounds over this time according to my home scales. Which isn't too bad. I've started back on SW today, but cannot WI til next wk as I'm changing groups to a different day (tues) and i going to see Take That tomorrow so no WI for me this week!

But I intend on sticking to plan 100% this week to limit the damage of my holiday/working away.

Just wanted to get this down in writing to spur me on!!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry that you have had so much sadness lately, well done on your weight loss so far, but you didn't put to much on considering you have been on holiday recently too, I am sure you will be losing again very soon as you sound motivated and focused already.

Enjoy 'Take That' tomorrow, have a good time, good luck for your new start with SW.

4. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Hey Mate

Well done on getting back on the wagon so soon- many people would have used your recent losses and grief as a real long term excuse. Well done for being determined and courageous.

Enjoy Take That (I have tickets for Manchester in a couple of weeks, so let me know how they are!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.