Sort of starting back

flutterbyuk25

Hey all

I joined SW in April, lost 11pounds in 7 weeks, then my grandfather passed away, and so did someone else I knew. So I didn't go to WI for 2 weeks due to grief and funerals, then I worked away for a week and couldn't attend a WI. Then last week I went on holiday to try to get over the past few weeks (I got back yday and had a fab time).

So here I am. I've put on approx 5pounds over this time according to my home scales. Which isn't too bad. I've started back on SW today, but cannot WI til next wk as I'm changing groups to a different day (tues) and i going to see Take That tomorrow so no WI for me this week!

But I intend on sticking to plan 100% this week to limit the damage of my holiday/working away.

Just wanted to get this down in writing to spur me on!!

x

Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry that you have had so much sadness lately, well done on your weight loss so far, but you didn't put to much on considering you have been on holiday recently too, I am sure you will be losing again very soon as you sound motivated and focused already.

Enjoy 'Take That' tomorrow, have a good time, good luck for your new start with SW.

Hey Mate

Well done on getting back on the wagon so soon- many people would have used your recent losses and grief as a real long term excuse. Well done for being determined and courageous.

Enjoy Take That (I have tickets for Manchester in a couple of weeks, so let me know how they are!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back