Sort of struggling with my "diet"

Hey everyone,
This may sound like a lot to ask, but could any of you come up with some good meals that I can have that will help me lose fat and gain muscle, or just lose fat?
I eat reasonably well, but will now be consuming whey protein shakes (100grams of the shake - around 75 grams of protein, about 400 calories) per day.
I am still in education so it may be hard to have a large lunch if advised to :S
I am desperate to lose weight and feel better about myself, I think that it is my diet that is holding me back as I just do not know what to eat!
I should be consuming around 1500-2000 calories per day in order to begin losing weight.
What would be a good protein food that I could substitute for a protein shake sometimes, I mean I am fine with drinking a protein shake in the morning, but I can't exactly replace that with much other protein foods seeing as they are mainly meat right?
If anybody is willing to give me some tips it would really be appreciated, like some examples of breakfast lunch and dinner, and when to drink the protein shakes.
Thanks!

You need to eat more than 400 calories per day. If you cut out refined carbs and sugar you will lose weight fairly quickly. Protein and Complex carbs fill you up. Starving yourself will lead to a rebound. I know I have been there.good luck

Hi mod, I think I may have badly worded my thread, I mean I'd be drinking the 400 extra calories on top of my current intake of around 1400 calories! Thanks for the tip also :)

I'd say definitely get up ten mins earlier and have a good breakfast. Oatmeal with fruit an a little honey or scrambled eggs with chopped ham on a slice of wholemeal toast? If your unlikely to eat lunch then you need a good hearty slow release food to combat the afternoon slump!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back