Soulsister: Getting back on the wagon and shaping up!

I have lost 4 pounds this week, yay!!"

I will do a full diary update later.

Bye for now xxx

What's it like being a teenweighter? Nice feeling uh?!! :D

Rock on girl .... you're doing well!

Hi to all my MiniMins buddies,

Oh how I have missed you guys! I am coming out of the wilderness and back onto the boards after a brief absence.I have been lurking but it's not the same!! I have been overwhelmed by just how brilliantly everyone is doing.
Unfortunately I can't report the same. I fell off the wagon :break_diet: and put on 5 pounds.:eek: I am now firmly back on said wagon and am easing myself slowly back into the SS zone. I have been at the gym quite a bit and have discovered a passion for spinning and badminton! :character00115:

I’ve decided to concentrate on my inch loss for a bit instead of what the scales say, I was getting too disheartened when the pounds weren’t shifting as quickly as I would have liked. I am aiming to get back into the SS zone fully very soon as I am still a great believer in the programme. My head hasn’t been totally in the right place recently as a few months ago my Gran was diagnosed with breast cancer. She has been through the worse and is now on the mend and is receiving radiotherapy but it’s still worrying. My Mum has been great at reassuring us all. My Mums'a nurse and it comes as second nature to her she’s such a caring person and I love her dearly. :hug99:

Anyway I’m staying positive and have not given up on my mission to be living the life of a skinny mini in the near future.

I will check back soon with updates take care,

Lisa xx

hey sis, nice to see you back
hope your granny is doing ok now hun !
looking forward to thursday :)
nat x

Hello Soulsister Dont worry that you fell off the wagon the inportant fact is that you are back on. I will check in on you I have 4 stones to lose we can help keep each other motivated. I just started SS three days ago I start my gym workout next week. I have to upgrade this body and bring sexy back.:) I will pray for your grandmom,

Hey SoulSister - GREAT to see you back :D missed ya !!

please don't be a stranger.....it's when you're struggling that you need support more than ever....

keep us posted with your successes, struggles, whatever ! we are here to help you :)

love

Debz xx

Back