Soulsister: Getting back on the wagon and shaping up!

Are you planning to go to Birmingham in September ????

We could be very naughty and wee wee behind the big beautiful plant in the hotel foyer he he he !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh just ignore me I am very bored and feeling very naughty today ~ I think SS is giving me a buzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you planning to go to Birmingham in September ????

No I wasn't planning on going when is it?

We could be very naughty and wee wee behind the big beautiful plant in the hotel foyer he he he !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh just ignore me I am very bored and feeling very naughty today ~ I think SS is giving me a buzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww Shaza :hug99: I was feeling bored earlier. I think you are getting more than a buzz from SS at the moment though. Me thinks it's time you changed your mood ticker!

Thank D_Q, I'm hanging on for dear life. :cool:

ooh S.S
keep hanging on girlie, just think day 3 tomorrow, what an acheivement, well done to You x

ooh and belated birthday wishes coming your way!

love
geri
xxx

Day 2 nearly over

Well in a few hours it'll be bedtime for me and the completion of Day 2. :clap:

I made a choc muffin for lunch earlier and was pleasantly surprised at how yummy it was. For dinner I made myself a bowl of thick oriental chilli soup-again another thumbs up from me.:)

I managed 6 litres of water today :eek: which seemed to shock my bladder as I was constantly on the loo. But it's a small price to pay if it gets those pounds off any quicker.

I have felt a bit bored today as I am off work with nowhere to go. I told all my friends they wouldn't be seeing me until Friday. I don't want to venture out until I know I am in ketosis
It's a mates b'day and we're all going out for a drink to celebrate. There is no food on the agenda whatsoever, so I will happliy glug a few bottles of water instead of vino!:p

I am looking forward to Day 3, I'm surprised I've got this far. Normally when I've restarted I've only managed half a day.

I must be stronger than I thought :D :D

I want to say big :thankyou: to all you special peeps on here who have helped to keep me sane the last couple of days, much appreciated x

Onwards and downwards!

Hey!

How's it going - Good I hope

Thanks for your kind comments too by the way.

Things can only get better (to coin some lyrics from a song!)

Hey Soul Sista,

How's it hanging? Nice to see you aren't whinging like me!

I'm off to bed and dream of being 16St-something.

Well done you for getting to day 2.

C-C xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 3:

I'm still hanging in there :D I had a bit of a lie in today and felt quite cold this morning. Tomorrow will be my first social gathering since I restarted a VLCD, I was thinking of crying off. But I figured there will always be socials whether I am on or off the diet, and these last few days have shown me I am tough as old boots :banghead: and can more than handle the situation.

I am going to see my counsellor tomorrow to pick up a Mix-a-mousse. I'm going to get her to weigh me too, hopefully the results will keep me on the straight and narrow for the weekend.:D

I've been a bit slow on the water today, but am going to try and get another litre in before bedtime.

I have been looking at the lovely dresses on the Monsoon website. I have 2 family weddings in September two weeks apart. The largest size on the website is an 18.:rolleyes: I would love to be that size by September I am currently a size 22/24 sometimes a 26 for boob space :). If only those were my bust waist and hip measurements, I'd be a size 0 !! :rotflmao:

I am the classic apple shape-all boobs, stomach, broad back and not enough bum/hips to fill out my jeans :sigh:

But I feel confident I'll do it. In any case I will have lost at least 4 stones by then and will be looking radiant :D

xx

Hey - course you'll do it !

ur goin great :D keep up the FAB work !

love

Debz
xx

Hey sis. you sound like you are doing great, day 4 already wow time flies, well done on getting through your sticky day 2!!
Lisa you sound so positive, makes me remember why I started this thing in the first place
I have never even looked in monsoon, do they do nice stuff?
better check out the website methinks
I have had a rough few days with a head cold so havent been around much, but feeling better now thanks to olbas oil and 60 gallons of water LOL
my mum phoned and said'remember to swallow your olbas oil''
now of course she meant sniff it not swallow, but my first thought wasnt 'huh swallow it??'
but 'will it knock me out of ketosis'
gosh I think im obsessed:D

have a great day
nat xx;)

hey lisa you`ll easily be buying in monsoon in sept
you are doing great xxx

Diary update days 4, 5 and 6!

Hi guys,
Sorry I haven’t been posting on my diary in the last few days. I have now officially come out of hibernation and I’m in ketosis:D . Here is an update for the last few days.

Friday

I went out for the first time in three days, shopping for birthday pressies for friends and visiting my Mum’s friend in hospital. I never noticed before just how many sandwich shops, burger bars and other tempting eateries are crammed into my local High Street. Oooh the smells of fresh bread, and fast food-thank goodness I was in ketosis!
I popped in to see my CDC to swap over some packs, and pick up a mix-a-mousse. I attempted to make a lush strawberry mousse, but alas my taste buds weren’t having any of it:sign0137: and I ended up having to hold my nose and neck it in the end! While I was at my CDC’s house I asked her if she’d weigh me which she agreed to. The scales registered a 6 pound loss since Monday:D . My weigh day is now going to be on Sundays not Mondays. Anyway I left feeling very pleased with myself and so glad I’d stuck to the plan
I then rushed home to get ready for a night out, which was cancelled due to a flood in the wine bar. I was pleased as I didn’t want to have to spend the night explaining why I wasn’t drinking my usual tipple-vino le Blanc!:rolleyes:
I spent most of the evening chatting to my msn buddy and friend who is also a member of Minimins (Lil Lola). She was really supportive and encouraging and was online with me everyday I was in hibernation. Helping to keep me sane and believe I could do this. Thank you again babes xx..:)

Saturday
Saturday came and went quite quickly. I spent most of the day on here reading diaries and looking at pics for more inspiration which worked. It gave me the incentive to get my own gallery of pics on here soon as the changes are so rapid. Later on that night it was back to work for me and the start of four night shifts. One of my work buddies who is also doing CD with me was on duty too so we compared notes and took it in turns to run to the loo.

Sunday
Sunday morning came and I was so flaked I went straight to bed after drinking my bowl of Oriental Chilli soup for brekkie, I know a strange choice but I really love it! When I eventually got up early evening I decided to watch a bit of telly. Channel five was showing the film Calamity Jane with Doris Day. I’ve never seen it before but I really enjoyed it. Sometimes it’s nice to watch the old classics; the plots are rarely intricate or complicated which makes viewing them so much more relaxing in my opinion.
Later on once I’d got showered and dressed it was back to my CDC for my first official yet not quite one week weigh in. I wasn’t as eager as Friday to jump on the scales as between then and now my TOTM decided to put in an appearance:sigh: . I have PCOS so have always had irregular periods. I was just gutted that it had to arrive on my first week of SS. Anyway I popped on the scales only to find I had not lost but gained a pound since Friday.:mad: But guess what, I'm not going to let it bother me at all. I’ll tell you why

1. I have stuck to 4 packs and water since I started SS on the 1st May.:D
2. TOTM=water retention:(
3. I actually lost more than I gained. :)
4. I’m 5 pounds nearer my goal!:party0011:

In the past when I have done diets, if I didn’t get the weight loss I thought I “deserved” I would hit the takeaways hard the the rest off the week and undo all my hard work!:banghead:
Today’s weigh in has only made me more determined to shift this weight. I actually couldn’t wait to get home and glug some more water and try the broccoli and cheese soup.:eek:

I am really looking forward to this weeks weight loss big or small it’s irrelevant to me as I am sticking to it 100% no mater what.:party0049:

Well dawn is breaking as I look out of the office windows. I’ll be off home in a couple of hours.

Well done to anyone who has got to end of my post and hasn’t nodded off yet.:giggle:

Here to an exciting week ahead with minimal drama! :party0019:

Hi guys,
Sorry I haven’t been posting on my diary in the last few days. I have now officially come out of hibernation and I’m in ketosis:D . Here is an update for the last few days.

Friday

I went out for the first time in three days, shopping for birthday pressies for friends and visiting my Mum’s friend in hospital. I never noticed before just how many sandwich shops, burger bars and other tempting eateries are crammed into my local High Street. Oooh the smells of fresh bread, and fast food-thank goodness I was in ketosis!
I popped in to see my CDC to swap over some packs, and pick up a mix-a-mousse. I attempted to make a lush strawberry mousse, but alas my taste buds weren’t having any of it:sign0137: and I ended up having to hold my nose and neck it in the end! While I was at my CDC’s house I asked her if she’d weigh me which she agreed to. The scales registered a 6 pound loss since Monday:D . My weigh day is now going to be on Sundays not Mondays. Anyway I left feeling very pleased with myself and so glad I’d stuck to the plan
I then rushed home to get ready for a night out, which was cancelled due to a flood in the wine bar. I was pleased as I didn’t want to have to spend the night explaining why I wasn’t drinking my usual tipple-vino le Blanc!:rolleyes:
I spent most of the evening chatting to my msn buddy and friend who is also a member of Minimins (Lil Lola). She was really supportive and encouraging and was online with me everyday I was in hibernation. Helping to keep me sane and believe I could do this. Thank you again babes xx..:)

Saturday
Saturday came and went quite quickly. I spent most of the day on here reading diaries and looking at pics for more inspiration which worked. It gave me the incentive to get my own gallery of pics on here soon as the changes are so rapid. Later on that night it was back to work for me and the start of four night shifts. One of my work buddies who is also doing CD with me was on duty too so we compared notes and took it in turns to run to the loo.

Sunday
Sunday morning came and I was so flaked I went straight to bed after drinking my bowl of Oriental Chilli soup for brekkie, I know a strange choice but I really love it! When I eventually got up early evening I decided to watch a bit of telly. Channel five was showing the film Calamity Jane with Doris Day. I’ve never seen it before but I really enjoyed it. Sometimes it’s nice to watch the old classics; the plots are rarely intricate or complicated which makes viewing them so much more relaxing in my opinion.
Later on once I’d got showered and dressed it was back to my CDC for my first official yet not quite one week weigh in. I wasn’t as eager as Friday to jump on the scales as between then and now my TOTM decided to put in an appearance:sigh: . I have PCOS so have always had irregular periods. I was just gutted that it had to arrive on my first week of SS. Anyway I popped on the scales only to find I had not lost but gained a pound since Friday.:mad: But guess what, I'm not going to let it bother me at all. I’ll tell you why

1. I have stuck to 4 packs and water since I started SS on the 1st May.:D
2. TOTM=water retention:(
3. I actually lost more than I gained. :)
4. I’m 5 pounds nearer my goal!:party0011:

In the past when I have done diets, if I didn’t get the weight loss I thought I “deserved” I would hit the takeaways hard the the rest off the week and undo all my hard work!:banghead:
Today’s weigh in has only made me more determined to shift this weight. I actually couldn’t wait to get home and glug some more water and try the broccoli and cheese soup.:eek:

I am really looking forward to this weeks weight loss big or small it’s irrelevant to me as I am sticking to it 100% no mater what.:party0049:

Well dawn is breaking as I look out of the office windows. I’ll be off home in a couple of hours.

Well done to anyone who has got to end of my post and hasn’t nodded off yet.:giggle:

Here to an exciting week ahead with minimal drama! :party0019:

Howdy SS,

You're doing fabulously! :D

Well done on the weigh in result!

We can do this.

Chat soon.

C-C xx

Back