Soulsister: Getting back on the wagon and shaping up!

WOO HOO !! well done on the 5lbs off - GREAT :D

and you sound so focussed....well done you !

keep up the great work....

love

Debz
xx

wow sis your posistivity is bouncing off the page and hitting me in my not so positive face haha!!
wicked post made me feel good this morning to read that,
what a great attitude
well done on your loss, same story for me this week 5lbs off totm hit mid week and gained 3lbs water
but ho hum on we go
way to go girl
nat xxxxxxxx

Howdy SS,

You're doing fabulously! :D

Well done on the weigh in result!

We can do this.

Chat soon.

C-C xx

Nice one on the weigh in and your positive attitude - go girl!! :cool:

WOO HOO !! well done on the 5lbs off - GREAT :D

and you sound so focussed....well done you !

keep up the great work....

love

Debz
xx

wow sis your posistivity is bouncing off the page and hitting me in my not so positive face haha!!
wicked post made me feel good this morning to read that,
what a great attitude
well done on your loss, same story for me this week 5lbs off totm hit mid week and gained 3lbs water
but ho hum on we go
way to go girl
nat xxxxxxxx

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:
I am like a woman posssessed at the moment. My chatterbox doesn't stand a chance.:whoopass:

I just had a yummy choc muffin and a litre of water :p and now the sun has come out:clap: so time to relax in the garden.:cool:

You guys are brilliant and thanks again. .:party0049:

Lisa xx

Hey girl just wanted to pop by to say hello to u and to say well done to u girl u r doing so well and u r so motivated.
will buzz u later on this week for a chat, take care and have a good week hun xxx

Morning Lisa just popping by to say hi and see how u r doing.Sorry we seem to miss each other each time online will def catch up soon and we will link up for that night out.
Take care hun and have a good day xxx

Ditti Roch! Too tired to use my own words ... lol

:)

Hello guys,

Sorry for not writing in my diary sooner. Not much to report this week life wise. I have stuck to the diet solidly for 2 weeks now and I am really liking the CD packs as a pose to the LL ones. I am addicted to the spicy tomato and oriental chilli soups.:p And I enjoy making the chocolate muffins as a treat.:p :p

My chatterbox has been in overdrive,:devilangel: but I'm not listening to her. This is my time now and I'm going all the way.

A good friend of mine has just got broadband and wants to join an online dating site She is trying to convince me to do the same, but I don't feel like I can be bothered to start dating again. I decided that I was going to dedicate this year to getting my health in order and 2007 was going to be all about Princess Lisa.:queen: Does that sound selfish? Of course if Mr Right were to rear his head whilst I was on my journey then so be it,:cupid: but I am not actively looking at the moment.

When it comes to relationships I have never been the kind of person who believed I could only really enjoy life as a slim person Gosh if I thought like that I'd still be a virgin at 35.:rotflmao:

I think you should love yourself whatever size you are. I know it can be hard and a constant mind battle. But I always try to concentrate on the positive parts of myself both physically and mentally rather than wondering "Does my bum look big in this?":rolleyes:

Another of my friends who has recently lost 6 stones with WW,:clap:, asked me if I felt we just made do because we were fat. To be honest I'd never really given the matter much thought before. Don't get me wrong I always had hang-ups about my size when I was dating, but as my previous boyfriends were the ones doing the pursuing I always believed they liked me for me, big boobs and all.;)

If anything I was the one moaning about my jelly belly and Dolly Parton boobs.:rolleyes:

I can only think I put up with the cr*p because a) I am quite a tolerant person (to a point:mad: ), and b) Relationships often become routine and familar, and I suppose once you get into the comfort zone your mind can become lazy in stimulating you to go out and find a new man. Well that's me I appreciate others may not feel this way.

But I am beginning to wonder if there may be some truth in what she said.

Ummm.......

Anyway I am seriously digressing. I only came on here to let you guys know my weight loss for this week.:giggle:

I lost 4 pounds.:D

I was a little disappointed, I was expecting a bigger loss. I have a lot of weight to lose and traditionally this normally equals above average losses and my TOTM finished yesterday. :confused:

Ho-hum like I said last week, I have stuck to the plan 110% so I know my body IS burning fat!!!

I am allowed to start having the bars this week too, I just tried the caramel one-yum-yum.:p

I am back at the gym tomorrow, I'm going to do an hour on the treadmill and slowly introduce new things as the weeks progress.:character00115:

Ok time for bed. Will post later and let you guys know how the workout went.

Onwards and downwards,

Lisa xx

P.S: I have just realised that I was converting my loss from pounds to stones incorrectly so my start weight was slightly higher than I first thought :cry:
I have updated my signature to reflect this.

I decided that I was going to dedicate this year to getting my health in order and 2007 was going to be all about Princess Lisa.:queen: Does that sound selfish?

Not at all. I've chosen to take time out of dating in the past. Who are you being selfish too? The male population at large? :cool: Well they can flippin' wait.:D Mr. Right is going to happen no matter what if it's meant to happen. What is meant to happen right now is you wanting to concentrate on yourself this year ...

Anyway I am seriously digressing. I only came on here to let you guys know my weight loss for this week.:giggle:

I lost 4 pounds.:D

Well done my cherub. :D It all adds up .... and before you know it your nearer goal.

I am back at the gym tomorrow, I'm going to do an hour on the treadmill and slowly introduce new things as the weeks progress.:character00115:

Enjoy the gym. I love it there and it does wonders for my spirit.

P.S: I have just realised that I was converting my loss from pounds to stones incorrectly so my start weight was slightly higher than I first thought :cry:

Don't worry about that. The weight will come off any how and more importantly no one here is, or at least, shouldn't be, keeping tabs on you in that way.

You're doing well. To take inspiration from IreneH ... keep telling yourself "I can do this, I know I can".

Luv

C.C xx

your a star
78967ilzkxxjski.gif
keep up the good work
kaz :D

:thankyou: :thankyou: Cah-ching and Kazbro.

I have just come back from the gym. I did an hour on the treadmill. You're so right Cah-ching it really does lift your spirit. I'd forgotten how good it feels. :character00238:

Did you see a difference in your weight loss when you started going?

Lisa xx

YAY ! glad you enjoyed the gym - really lifts your mood, eh ?!!! :D

well done on your loss this week...try not to be too hard on yourself....least it's going in the right direction !

good luck for next week !

love

Debz
xx

:thankyou: :thankyou: Cah-ching and Kazbro.

I have just come back from the gym. I did an hour on the treadmill. You're so right Cah-ching it really does lift your spirit. I'd forgotten how good it feels. :character00238:

Did you see a difference in your weight loss when you started going?

Lisa xx

Hiya,

I can't say I saw a difference in my weight in so much as I've gone through several cycles of binge-diet-binge. However my fitness levels have increased and my joints have improved along with my emotional well-being.

I've not long come back gym now as it happens.

Well done!

i`m not brave enough for the gym yet
want to lose my 1st 5 stone then go
your doing fab cah-ching
keep up the good work
kaz xxx

Hey girl long time how have u been hun. Well done for going to the gym an hour on the treadmill u go girl.
Have not seen u online recently hope 2 catch up soon, and lets def meet up very soon for that drink how about in the new 2/3 weeks or so we can both go out and stay sober with a fizzy water.
Chat soon and take care xxx

I have lost 4 pounds this week, yay!!"

I will do a full diary update later.

Bye for now xxx

WOOO HOOO !!! well done you :D :D

love

Debz
xx

Back