soup flavours

smee123

i have just baught - spicy tomato and oriental chilli flavours of cd soups- what are they like ? - what r ppl's fav soup flavours ?? :rolleyes:

tomorow my first day of CD starts :)

i had soups this week...i thought they were all sooo disgustin but someone said its all down to personal taste....needless to say i exchanged them for my trusty shakes..xx

I like the chilli! The mushroom, leek and chicken are ok....

Had my first tomato yesterday. not good. I made the paste then blended like people say but was vile. Was a yucky colour and really repeated on me (TMI - sorry!) felt sick all night!

I tend to stick with shakes unless i'm having a hungry day and feel i need to 'eat' something! Then i make the soup in a bowl! Mostly i'm a choc mint kinda gal!

hmm i didnt really like either of them too.

my fav's are vegetable. and chicken & mushroom hmmm its my favourite :) :)

becky xx

chicken and mushroom i like best, esp when i need something warm, chilli and leek and pot i cant stand!
everyones diff hun, only thing you can do is try em and see! x

I only like the tomato and the veg soups, the shakes I like butterscotch, choc, chic mint, toffee and walnut.

Oriental chilli is my favourite, followed by tomato or cheese & broccolli.

Most popular with my clients are veg, chicken &mushroom and oriental chilli, although leek & potato catching up!

I didnt like any of them at the start...eeeewwww!

However, a few weeks ago i decided to give them another go and Spicy Tom is def my favourite. Also like Chicken & Mushroom, Veg and the Cheese & broccoli is ok too

chicken and mushroom was my fave last time ( havnt done soup yet this time ) and choc mint was my shake ( this time liking the banana and the strawberry too )

Last time i loved the Oriental Chili soup, this time it's the tomato. Last time I adored the butterscotch shakes, this time it's the chocolate ones! I've got all sorts of flavours in the cupboard though so I regularly try things I'm not so keen on in the hope that my taste buds are changing!

Back