1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

soup flavours

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by smee123, 1 July 2008 Social URL.

1. smee123

smee123 Well-Known Member

i have just baught - spicy tomato and oriental chilli flavours of cd soups- what are they like ? - what r ppl's fav soup flavours ?? :rolleyes:

tomorow my first day of CD starts :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. wanna be thin

wanna be thin Member

i had soups this week...i thought they were all sooo disgustin but someone said its all down to personal taste....needless to say i exchanged them for my trusty shakes..xx

4. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

I like the chilli! The mushroom, leek and chicken are ok....

Had my first tomato yesterday. not good. I made the paste then blended like people say but was vile. Was a yucky colour and really repeated on me (TMI - sorry!) felt sick all night!

I tend to stick with shakes unless i'm having a hungry day and feel i need to 'eat' something! Then i make the soup in a bowl! Mostly i'm a choc mint kinda gal!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

hmm i didnt really like either of them too.

my fav's are vegetable. and chicken & mushroom hmmm its my favourite :) :)

becky xx

6. sailaice

sailaice Well-Known Member

I'm a chicken and mushroom fan but I do always find loads of bits at the bottom lol

I like Leek and Potatoe too

xxx

7. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

chicken and mushroom i like best, esp when i need something warm, chilli and leek and pot i cant stand!
    everyones diff hun, only thing you can do is try em and see! x

8. Fizzy

Fizzy Well-Known Member

I only like the tomato and the veg soups, the shakes I like butterscotch, choc, chic mint, toffee and walnut.

9. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Oriental chilli is my favourite, followed by tomato or cheese & broccolli.

Most popular with my clients are veg, chicken &mushroom and oriental chilli, although leek & potato catching up!

10. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

I didnt like any of them at the start...eeeewwww!

However, a few weeks ago i decided to give them another go and Spicy Tom is def my favourite. Also like Chicken & Mushroom, Veg and the Cheese & broccoli is ok too

11. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

chicken and mushroom was my fave last time ( havnt done soup yet this time ) and choc mint was my shake ( this time liking the banana and the strawberry too )

12. Sofa

Sofa Active Member

Last time i loved the Oriental Chili soup, this time it's the tomato. Last time I adored the butterscotch shakes, this time it's the chocolate ones! I've got all sorts of flavours in the cupboard though so I regularly try things I'm not so keen on in the hope that my taste buds are changing!

13. Fizzy

Fizzy Well-Known Member

The chocolate flavour bars are scrummy!!!!