Soup recipe for PP and snack ideas?

petal91

Hi all.
I find on a PV day i am absolutley fine but on PP days i stroll around the kitchen looking for lunch ideas. I love the soup (butternut squash) that i hhve on PV but i would like a soup recipe for PP as i would be quite happy with soup everyday but alternate flavours... Any ideas?

Also... Any snack type ideas? Have been on this diet for 3weeks now and every now and again just fancy something a bit different to any of my regular meals.

Thanks in advancr xx

Hi Petal :) i once made a chicken soup which was very nice and PP, i roasted a chicken (you could just cook up some chicken breast if easier) chopped an onion and fried that, made up about 1- 2 pints of stock (depending on how much chicken) added a few herbs and spiced and blended it all together so the chicken was in little shreds.

As for snacks you could have chicken drumstick, sugarfree jelly (my fave!) yoghurts, maybe oatbran chicken nuggets? X

How bout chicken quiche? Cooked chicken mixed with pot of cottage cheese 3 eggs and pinch of herbs baked in oven - delish hot or cold :) muffins are a life saver and also sf jelly. Tins of tuna and salmon are handy to have in your cupboard

Back