Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Soups

Discussion in 'Exante' started by babystar31, 8 August 2010 Social URL.

1. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Urgh....so im not handlin the soups very well atm. I kind of like the veg and mushroom ones....but hate the other 2. I checked out the nutritional values in a cup-a-soup....and they are very similar so im gonna have one of those sometimes to vary.

Its just a shame exante dont allow us to send back the ones we dotn like (lol) cos now im gonna have a good few things left that i cant stomach...grr

So decided....im gonna have 2 shakes a day, and then either a veg or mushroom soup or a cupa-soup. The bars as usual i'll have about 2 a week xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lunavix

lunavix Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st0.5lb(-0.31%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Same, maybe we should try setting up a swapshop like CC said :D

4. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

that would b fab....altho theyre pretty strict on here about us swapping etc xx

5. captaincollins

captaincollins Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i dont think we would find anyone who wants to take on the tomato! LOL

6. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

That is so true lol. I bet thats why exante do offers on bumper packs...to get rid of the flavours that dont sell well LOL

7. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I love the tomato soup! I put chilli and garlic flakes in it and its soo nice! I would willlingly take everyone's tomato and give them shakes instead. I love the bars the toffee on best. I would actually buy these and eat them for breakfast every day as they are so handy. I travel for work and have eaten these in some funny places. I love the soups -all really but I am only ok with shakes. Ive got the hnag off them with a boots shaker and by putting in ice but sometimes I just don't feel like them. (although they have been handy when travelling -I had one on the train the other day!)

8. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

I'd defo swap u soups for shakes!! xx

9. captaincollins

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    LOL me to

10. Ladyshopper

Ladyshopper Full Member

Is there an official reason why we're not allowed a swaps thread on here? Is it to do with swapping addresses or the risks of people not sending things?

I can understand it I guess, but it does seem a shame as sounds as if there is definitely lots of people who would like to, and would be a way of people being able to order the bumper packs and save money, whilst swapping the flavours they don't like.

11. captaincollins

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I was trying to figure out how to sent a PM but I couldnt, if we did it privately I cant see a problem, now I see why selling and say putting them on ebay isnt allowed as you dont know the person (ok I know you dont on here but atleast you have some idea who they are and know they are going through the same thing)
    I think its a great idea as many of us buy the bumper packs for cost reasons (otherwise I couldnt afford it for sure and exante would lose me as a customer as I cant afford £200 a month) and this way we can maybe swap some of the ones we dont like so much and then exante will keep more customers longer - WIN WIN!

I am lucky the only one I dont like is tomato but I still got 6 I want to swap for pretty much anything else

12. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I had tomato soup again tonight it was lovely. It felt like a lovely tasty hot meal. You need to make it right in a pot and then add chilli and garlic flakes from a make called natural clear grinder -its about 1.50 in the shops and you'll soon be converted. The thai one is also pretty yummy with a bit of something added.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.