Soups

:rolleyes: they are evil

I like to have half the pack as soup ( as they are really quite thick) and the other half spread on nonstick to make a popadum thing. Best for these are vegetable, chicken & mushroom, leek & potato, mushroom, tomato, oriental chilli. You can get 2 popadums out of the veg or leek one as they're really thick.
I think they taste as much like home cooked soup as any cup-a-soup does so I think they're ok.

The only one I didn't like at all was broccoli and cheese. I was really looking forward to trying that one but it left a chemical taste in my mouth - so not for me.

You have to try them all at least once.
x

I've tried them all except leek and potato. I hated broccoli and stilton (I agree about the chemical aftertaste!) and the spicy tomato. Can tolerate the vegetable and chicken and mushroom. Love Oriental Chilli - could live on that!!

oh my god dont talk about soups!had one first time i ever started and said cant do this!!they are horrible i think!! But i love tetra shakes!!

love all the soups EXCEPT broccoli and cheese which to put it bluntly made me heave ewww
have never done anything with them except have them as soup and i always add chili flakes tabasco and fresh ground pepper

Sorry guys - but i really can't stomach any of the soups. The Oriental chilli being the worst. Did try all of them but it was a mission finishing them. So now i'm on 100% shakes and i always dilute the tetra's in a litre of water.

Like the Chicken & Mushroom, Oriental Chilli and vegetable. Can someone tell me how to make poppadums or crisps as when I tried they stuck to grease-proof paper and it was a disaster!!!

The tomatoe one is the only one im ever going to have again, i pshyically couldnt eat my second pack of stilton and broccoli- minging!! I was so hungry but it made me feel sick. I stomached my leek and potato one but not for me...shakes are the way forward!xxx

Back