South-East London

dana1402

Hello All,

I just joined. Love that site. So inspirational! I just saw the slide show of the before and after pics. Thats what I want to achieve!

I am doing Low Carb - Atkins diet plus going to the gym. I am on my second day and so far its been going ok. Hope I get the whole carb counting right. Dont want to put on weight. I am grateful for any tips really.

Also, if there is someone here from South-East London Greenwich, Woolwich, Blackheath area that could kick my arse and vice versa please get in touch! I usually go to the Waterfront and would be great to have a gym buddy.

Also, can someone tell me how I get my ticker attached? I created one already just dunno where to put it.

Dana :)

Last edited:
Hi Dana and welcome to the forum, good luck with your weight loss journey.
Sorry dont know anything about tickers, but am sure someone soon who has more knowledge will come along and help :0)

welcome ............ too far for me i live in somerset !! keep going xx

Too far for me I live in Devon (even further south than Somerset) :)

Good luck in finding a buddie, plenty on here if you get stuck.

Too far for me I live in Devon (even further south than Somerset) :)

Good luck in finding a buddie, plenty on here if you get stuck.

you could pick me up on the way ! xx

Hi Dana and welcome. :)

Susie "Lady Felsham" lives in your neck of the woods :)

Morning Dana

I do indeed live your way (Lewisham) - and happy to help in any way I can, but I'm the one who needs the kick up the bum, I am bone idle and never do any exercise :) Maybe we can inspire each other!

Hello! I live in Peckham (next to Lewisham) and go to Greenwich most weekends - it's lovely round there - totally wish I could afford to live there...

Hi and welcome:D

Sorry all, work got busy and I forgot to update :eek:

We have a few new London people so who fancies a meet up in June or July?

Somewhere central I guess, unless we stick to somewhere like Greenwich - a nice pub on the river?

Back