Total Solution South Pacific

I'm like you in that the sweet stuff doesn't bother me at all, I'm a savoury lover too! You will put on a couple of lbs just because you're eating food but if you go for mainly meat, veg, salads etc you shouldn't put much on, that's what I did when I went away and I barely gained. The killers are the cocktails, try and stay away from them, go for a short such as vodka and diet coke.

Not long at all now till you go away :D

Ooo i love doughnuts!!!

Are you planning on coming off the diet to introduce food before your cruise?

I think it will be so hard to stick to 1 meal and no carbs if they are doing food like that. Is it all inclusive too?

I think the only way i could do one meal a day is if i had to pay for them separately then i could tell myself im saving money AND calories and that might help!

I'm like you in that the sweet stuff doesn't bother me at all, I'm a savoury lover too! You will put on a couple of lbs just because you're eating food but if you go for mainly meat, veg, salads etc you shouldn't put much on, that's what I did when I went away and I barely gained. The killers are the cocktails, try and stay away from them, go for a short such as vodka and diet coke.

Not long at all now till you go away :D

Cocktails are not an issue - I'm teetotal, so a black coffee and I'm happy :)

I really, really don't want to gain any weight whatsoever so my plan is for one low calorie meal a day - in the evening

Ooo i love doughnuts!!!

Are you planning on coming off the diet to introduce food before your cruise?

I think it will be so hard to stick to 1 meal and no carbs if they are doing food like that. Is it all inclusive too?

I think the only way i could do one meal a day is if i had to pay for them separately then i could tell myself im saving money AND calories and that might help!

No food before my trip - apart from a 2 day weekend away at a friends house the end of March, which is planned and will be controlled - so TS all the way really until May 11th.

All inclusive on the cruise :)

.....only extras would be alcohol, which doesn't interest me at all

Temptation at every corner 24/7 :eek:

But I'm focusing on the bigger picture - a long haul flight and SE Asia next January, when I WILL be wearing my red cheongsam as I walk down the marble steps to the Captain's cocktail party :D

......an event I have avoided like the plague up to now :eek:

Well & truly focused today Darcy :whacky068:. The cruise will give you an opportunity to try out some other sorts of exercise equipment. Getting into a fitness regime on the ship will help you maintain your weight. I usually find that if I go to the gym at about 4pm while on holiday it helps limit the amount of food I want to eat in the evening.

Are you taking some packs with you seeing as you are only eating once a day?.x

Well & truly focused today Darcy :whacky068:. The cruise will give you an opportunity to try out some other sorts of exercise equipment. Getting into a fitness regime on the ship will help you maintain your weight. I usually find that if I go to the gym at about 4pm while on holiday it helps limit the amount of food I want to eat in the evening.

Are you taking some packs with you seeing as you are only eating once a day?.x

Not taking any packs, no

...one meal a day, which I'm thinking in the region of 600-800 calories and a multivitamin tablet just in case :)

The gym is very well equipped - though up to now I've only looked through the door :eek:

Not taking any packs, no

...one meal a day, which I'm thinking in the region of 600-800 calories and a multivitamin tablet just in case :)

The gym is very well equipped - though up to now I've only looked through the door :eek:

You'll be more confident now though Darcy to try the other equipment while you are there x

All good plans there, love your posts especially the looking gorgeous & glam at the Captains table :D xx

I think as long as you are sensible and stick to low carb, and keep doing a bit of exercise, you will not gain too much weight at all :)
The first time I did Exante, I lost over 4 and a half stone, before going on holiday. I only put on 1.5lbs for 2 weeks away, eating fairly low carb, most of the time, lots of walking and swimming. I did drink a fair bit though, so it wasn't all good ;).

crikey Darcy all that exercise, reading about it makes me feel tired. LOL. A few years ago I did a couple of weeks refeed using lipotrim refeed instructions, but did not have quite as many carbs. Went all inclusive to Cuba, walked along the shore nearly two hours everyday, low- carbed and had vodka and diet coke and only put on one pound, which disappeared two days after I got home. So I am sure if you stick to your plan you will be fine.

You seem to have a good plan for your cruise, it's great that you've prepared yourself for it. Glad you're doing well still and avoided the food thoughts :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think as long as you are sensible and stick to low carb, and keep doing a bit of exercise, you will not gain too much weight at all :)
The first time I did Exante, I lost over 4 and a half stone, before going on holiday. I only put on 1.5lbs for 2 weeks away, eating fairly low carb, most of the time, lots of walking and swimming. I did drink a fair bit though, so it wasn't all good ;).

Thanks Marge :)

crikey Darcy all that exercise, reading about it makes me feel tired. LOL. A few years ago I did a couple of weeks refeed using lipotrim refeed instructions, but did not have quite as many carbs. Went all inclusive to Cuba, walked along the shore nearly two hours everyday, low- carbed and had vodka and diet coke and only put on one pound, which disappeared two days after I got home. So I am sure if you stick to your plan you will be fine.

Thanks Joy :)

You seem to have a good plan for your cruise, it's great that you've prepared yourself for it. Glad you're doing well still and avoided the food thoughts :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Twinkle :)

Thats where I went wrong before - no planning

This time round my head is in a very different place! :D

Back