Total Solution South Pacific

Not too bad, thanks Susie :)

Had some very pleasant clients today, so that always makes the day go better

Another TS day done, and 2k on the bike as soon as I got home :D

Bottle of fizzy water now and something relaxing on TV

My rotten brother just sent me an email of the swimming pool at his hotel in Malaysia - he's there on holiday, sunning himself :rolleyes:

....still, not long until my break! :)

Makes so much difference when people are nice to you. I have some very difficult people to deal with at the moment. The behaviour seems to rub off from one to another some times !!

Sounds like you had another good day diet & exercise wise. Good idea getting on the bike as soon as you get home. No time to put it off then is there.

Your holiday will soon be here Darcy. Then you can return the favour to your brother :D x

Makes so much difference when people are nice to you. I have some very difficult people to deal with at the moment. The behaviour seems to rub off from one to another some times !!

Sounds like you had another good day diet & exercise wise. Good idea getting on the bike as soon as you get home. No time to put it off then is there.

Your holiday will soon be here Darcy. Then you can return the favour to your brother :D x

People are amazing sometimes, aren't they?

I am always courteous and calm with people, yet they think they have the right to rant and rave in return :eek:

.....I was not brought up like that, and no matter what the provocation I have never raised my voice to anyone - ever

Still, today was good and I actually got some handshakes and thank you's :)

Yipppppppeeeeee!!!!!! Not long now

Yipppppppeeeeee!!!!!! Not long now

Just printed them out - holding them now, ooh! :D

I'm so much more excited about this trip than my previous more exotic ones

....sure that it's because I can go away for the first time ever with absolutely no worries about what is going on at home :)

Will be like a totally new experience Darcy. No worrying while away, just you time x

Will be like a totally new experience Darcy. No worrying while away, just you time x

Oh I know Susie, and I can't tell you how good that feels :D

Much as I've done a lot of travelling, for some years it's always been marred by concern about home ( I cared for my mum for years as well as looking after my dad afterwards - and watched them both die slowly and horribly from COPD )

I need some time for me now - this is my year! :)

Sounds ideallic :)

It is indulgent, but very nice :)

A uniformed chauffeur, a sleek Mercedes with leather seats............very, very relaxed way to travel

.....I've used the same firm lots of times, and have always had the same driver. He's a retired motorway police officer, and I feel so safe with him driving.

I was reading your diary from last year. So sorry it was such a hard time for you all. Life is cruel sometimes.

You will have to wear your furs (imitation of course) & white gloves in the Mercedes. Darcy :princess: xx

I was reading your diary from last year. So sorry it was such a hard time for you all. Life is cruel sometimes.

You will have to wear your furs (imitation of course) & white gloves in the Mercedes. Darcy :princess: xx

Thank you so much Susie x

Shame I don't drink - a glass of champagne would go well with the furs and gloves :D

..hip bones would be nice too :D

I can just about feel mine, but no ribs yet :(
I'm not sure I felt them when I got to just under 14st last time :confused:

When is your cruise Darcy ?:)

Back