Total Solution South Pacific

Ah good, was getting a bit worried. Is the project finished with or on going :rolleyes:

Nice to have your nephew over. xx

Hi Darcy. Pleased to hear all is still going well. Hope the sun is shining for you too today.

Keep at it Darcy and it will come off :)

I'm nit weighing now either because I have eating events and don't want to get below 11at then bounce back up AGAIN. So I'll wait till I have no events in my diary and go back to weighing daily :)

Hope ur having a nice day x

Hi darcy, how are things with you? Xx

Hi everyone

It has been a completely crazy week at work - culminating in calling the police yesterday :eek: :eek:

I now have a week off - yay! :D

So, no overtime or anything work related

Plan to just have some rest and relaxation as well as catching up on the housework and odd jobs

Admit to having a few diet wobbles in the week :eek:

....but back on track now, and hopefully with a week of peace all will be well again

Really enjoyed having my nephew to stay over - spent a nice Sunday sitting and chatting before he went home

Just back from the hairdresser, so I look half decent again :)

Plan for today is to enjoy the sunshine while it lasts! :D

Pleased to hear everything is good with you. Enjoy your weekend and your week off work.

Sounds like a crazy day! Glad to read you're back on track, have a lovely week off x

Intrigued now Darcy, no security team where you work?

Never boring eh lol x

Hi Darcy I'm intrigued too - why were the police called? Hope you have a fab week off!

Intrigued now Darcy, no security team where you work?

Never boring eh lol x

Yes, we have security but their powers are very limited

This was an exceptional situation, involving a young baby - with substantial amounts of alcohol in the mix :sigh:

The first time I have been involved in something like that - and I've been doing the job for 7 years - so it is very unusual

Wasn't actually my client - my friend was seeing them - but I got involved when it escalated and I stayed to help her write the incident reports and make sure she was ok

Sounds like a day in our office. We quite often have 'incidents.' As the manager I get called in to deal with them! On Friday we had a 17 year old throwing an absolute tantrum because he had lost his earphones on a bike ride!

Sounds like a day in our office. We quite often have 'incidents.' As the manager I get called in to deal with them! On Friday we had a 17 year old throwing an absolute tantrum because he had lost his earphones on a bike ride!

Can relate to this :)

We often have 'attitude' but this went WAY beyond that :eek:

.......oh well, pays the bills and funds my holidays......not to mention exciting tales my nephews adore :D

You wouldn't want it to be boring!

Darcy..that must have been shocking to be in the middle of

Had a busy, but pleasant day :)

Cleaned and sorted my jewellery and make up, dusted the CD's and DVD's and tidied up the airing cupboard :D

Diet wise a good day - TS 100%

Well done Darcy. Funny, sorting out my airing cupboard is on my 'To do' list for the weekend.

I wish I had an airing cupboard :(

Back