Total Solution South Pacific

You have got plenty of time to get the weight off darcy.
Christmas was your original goal wasnt it?
Well it may have to be a bit longer BUT by starting now you will definitely feel a damn sight better by christmas!!
You did it for your cruise and felt better about yourself so just see this as the next stage :D xx

Hi MM

I'm back and heartily ashamed :cry:

As may have been obvious from my absence I fell off the wagon big time :sigh:

I have updated my ticker and stats to today's weight and I'm going to give it yet another go

No excuse I know but work has been crazy and I've been thinking about my Dad so much lately - and terrible guilt - and have been comfort eating non stop

I caught sight of myself in the mirror yesterday and felt so disgusted

I have to do something about this

......so I'm asking for all the support I can getThanks everyone :)

So pleased to see you back with us Darcy. Most of us fall of the wagon at some point but you've triumphed in the end by getting back on here & giving it another go.

You must have felt so low if you were contemplating cancelling your cruise.!! But that is over & done with now, no looking back getting angry with yourself. Like you say you've done it before so can do it again.

Just keep coming on here Darcy. Have you thought about daily weighing for a bit.

Hope today has gone ok & ketosis arrives quickly for you x

Hope today has been a good one for you Darcy - re your cruise you can go and be as slim as you want to be - there's still a lot of this year left :) xx

Thank you so much to everyone for the support :sign0168:

Today has gone well :)

I feel much better in myself after the roller coaster of the past few weeks

....don't know what set all that off :sigh:

Going to do a few hours overtime now - need to pay for my upgraded cabin!! :D

Glad you got through today ok Darcey x

Thank you so much to everyone for the support :sign0168: Today has gone well :) I feel much better in myself after the roller coaster of the past few weeks ....don't know what set all that off :sigh: Going to do a few hours overtime now - need to pay for my upgraded cabin!! :D

Good I'm glad :) xx

Am so glad it's been a good day for you Darcy :)

What date is your cruise? x

Had a good day today :)

Banging headache tonight - hopefully ketosis will arrive soon :eek:

Think an early night is on the cards :rolleyes:

Had a good day today :) Banging headache tonight - hopefully ketosis will arrive soon :eek: Think an early night is on the cards :rolleyes:

Glad you had a good day although headaches are rubbish :( sleep well x

Good to hear from you Darcy!

we are all here to support you xxxx

I fly to Singapore on February 26th, arriving the next day

Overnight hotel, then join the cruise on the 28th :)

Oooh sounds heavenly :) That's around the same date that I go to Thailand x

Glad you've had a good day, the bad head will soon pass xx

I'm going to Bangkok and Ko Samui on this trip :)

Singapore - Brunei - Nha Trang - Saigon - Bangkok - Ko Samui - Singapore :D
Just checked with hubby and we fly to Bangkok on 26th Feb and we get home on March 29th so we go on the same day :D We've only booked the flights up to now though I think the plan is that we'll spend two nights in Bangkok, then at least two weeks on Koh Tao (next but one island to Koh Samui), then a week in Chiang Mai and then back to Bangkok, can't wait!

So we've got the same deadline dietwise, let's stick to this together xx

Hope your weekend is going well and the headache has gone Darcey x

Back