Total Solution South Pacific

Well done Darcy. Keep it up!

You are doing great darcy!

Are you weighing today? Xx

Thanks MM :) Weighed this morning and have lost 2lbs .....must confess to being a bit disappointed, but at least it's in the right direction :rolleyes: Onwards and downwards :D

Well done darcy!!

I know how you feel as we definitely deserve a bigger loss but it does all add up.
You are well on the way to being a stone down so keep going :)

Well done darcy!!

I know how you feel as we definitely deserve a bigger loss but it does all add up.
You are well on the way to being a stone down so keep going :)

Thanks MM :)

I must start focussing on the smaller goals and stop looking at the huge amount I have to lose :rolleyes:

Absolutely right!

My goal this week is to lose 1 lb to get me back to overweight :)

You are doing great Darcy and it is all going in the right direction which is fab and it will all add up in the end to a fab weight loss - I was in the shops yesterday and the decorations for Christmas are out on sale - that's weeks away - but if every week we get a loss no matter what it is we will be doing fab by then - that's my goal - so keep up the great work

Well done on the loss Darcy, 2lb is a good loss and it all soon adds up :)

You'll have no worries at all in the seat in the aeroplane, there'll be room all round xx

Well done Darcy, you doubled my loss! :D xx

Morning all :)

Definite chill in the air today - hopefully warm up a bit later on

No travel this week, so should be reasonable at work

Have a good day everyone :D

My Exante order has just arrived - I am lucky to be able to get it delivered to work - took advantage of the £84 offer :)

No excuses now :D

Well done Darcy, you are a bag of sugar lighter than you were this time last week. That's a substantial amount. :)

Did you order anything new ? x

Well done on your 2lb, it all adds up! I got myself some of those glass stones to symbolise my pounds and have put the in a jar to watch them add up.

what are your favourites when you order? I feel sad saying it but I can't wait to order again but I ordered a bulk lot so I'm good for a while.

Back