Total Solution South Pacific

You're doing brilliantly Darcy well done :) xx

Thank you guys :)

It's Friday - yay!!!! :D

Quite sunny here today though a bit cool, hoping the weather lasts for the weekend as I need to wash my filthy car :rolleyes:

....oh the thrilling life I lead!!!

Feel firmly in the zone - and long may it last :D

Congrats for being in the 16's :D
I can't wait to get there myself :)

There's always someone wanting your money isn't there? :rolleyes:

....just back from the optician and my contact lens prescription has changed. As they're specially made toric lenses - I'm as blind as a bat - they cost quite a lot

......better get on with some more overtime :)

Chilly here at the minute so not fancying washing the car, so will do housework instead

Doing well diet wise, feeling very positive and can honestly say I've not even been tempted to eat :D

Thanks Marge :)

You will get there - just take it one day at a time :D

Thanks Darcy :)
Yup one day, plodding on with it now :)
Hoping to be at 16st or less by the end of the year :) only a stone and a half to go :)

What a pain about your lens, I wear glasses, I'm not brave enough to try lens, but they frustrate me and the cost is ridiculous, I'd love to be brave enough and have enough pennies to get laser eye surgery.
Your doing great, keep going. Have a great Sunday!

Housework done :) Snuggle on sofa time, telly on and feet up :D Another TS day done and dusted :)

You seem to be on a roll with the TS again darcy :D

Hope you have a lovely sunday x

What a pain about your lens, I wear glasses, I'm not brave enough to try lens, but they frustrate me and the cost is ridiculous, I'd love to be brave enough and have enough pennies to get laser eye surgery.
Your doing great, keep going. Have a great Sunday!

I've worn contact lenses for years so I'm very used to them - though it does take patience and perseverance to get past the first uncomfortable weeks

Laser surgery wouldn't work for me because of my severe astigmatism

.....but there are new techniques coming along all the time so I remain hopeful :)

The contacts are so expensive as they have to be specially made - even my optician laughed yesterday as he was trying to put the prescription in the computer and it wouldn't accept it as it was so far outside the numbers the computer expected!!!

Without my lenses I can just about see the big letter A at the top of the eye chart. With the lenses, I can read the bottom line - amazing! :D

You seem to be on a roll with the TS again darcy :D

Hope you have a lovely sunday x

I am on a roll MM :)

Somehow my head is in the right place

........had a really bad day at work on Friday, even ended up crying because I was so upset. Normally that would have meant straight to comfort eating, but it never even entered my head :D

I wasn't going to, but I weighed this morning and have lost 4lbs - very pleased with that :)

I won't weigh again now though until the end of the month as I don't want any bumps along the way! :rolleyes:

Filthy car washed and gleaming, house vacuumed top to bottom :D

.....that must have burned some calories surely? :eek:

Have laundry to do now and change my sheets before I can put my feet up :)

All my housework done :)

Sunday evening telly now - waiting for my fix of Downton Abbey, just love that programme :D

Another TS day and all well on the diet front :)

Back