Total Solution South Pacific

2lbs down today :)

I must admit to being a bit disappointed after a strict TS week - but there it is :rolleyes:

Im going to try and do some more exercise this coming week and hope that helps :)

Onwards and downwards :D

Yeah I'm not hopeful for week 2, I'm halfway through and only 1/2lb lighter.

Still, a loss is a loss, it is 2lbs of lard GONE and fingers crossed for a whoosh next week :)

Keep up the good work Darcy, somtimes it works that you have a high week and a low week. That tends to happen to me on standard diets could be 3lb one week do exactly the same the next and sts. It frustrating really but If it's coming off can't be bad :)

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Well done darcy xx

Keep up the good work Darcy, somtimes it works that you have a high week and a low week. That tends to happen to me on standard diets could be 3lb one week do exactly the same the next and sts. It frustrating really but If it's coming off can't be bad :)

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thank you guys :)

Well done Darcy. A little bit of exercise should help speed the loss up a bit. You can never predict each loss on this diet but we know from experience that it works faster than others so we'll get there x

There is no rhyme or reason to the losses sometimes on this diet.
Here's hoping you get a whoosh next week :)

Happy Monday everyone :)

Feeling very relaxed, positive and motivated

.....long may it last :D

found a neat little app called 'Lifesum'

...not dissimilar to MyFitnessPal, but gives a longer projection for weight loss

According to the app if I stick to current calorie intake I will reach goal in 30 weeks :eek:

Oh my, wouldn't that be just marvellous :D :character00116:

Oh wow - 30 weeks is nothing!!! You can do that :)

That will go by before you know it so Darcy so carry on the way you are going x

Another day done :)

Just had the gooey chocolate pudding - yummy! :D

Exante have really upped their game - loads of different products

The sausage mix is delicious too!

Go for it Darcy, it possible! X

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Good morning everyone :)

Had terrible trouble last night accessing the site - weird messages, timing out, odd looking screen - so I'm hoping MiniMIns is feeling better today :rolleyes:

Still going strong and 100% TS :D

Fingers crossed for a whoosh this week!

Back