Total Solution South Pacific

Congratulations!!! :D

When do you start then?

Will you still get loads of overtime to pay for your jollies or is it better paid so you dont need to :)

Old habits die very hard

....first thought when I had my good news was planning a celebratory pizza tonight as I deserved a treat :rolleyes:

I haven't - and settled for an Exante curry instead :)

I wonder if I'll ever be able to break that thinking? :eek:

Congratulations!!! :D

When do you start then?

Will you still get loads of overtime to pay for your jollies or is it better paid so you dont need to :)

Thank you :)

New role is 50% of my time, keeping my existing job the rest of the time

Overtime still likely to be available for the foreseeable future

......and pay for the training role is 'under discussion' :rolleyes:

Congratulations Darcy. are you a tough negotiator :D x

Old habits die very hard ....first thought when I had my good news was planning a celebratory pizza tonight as I deserved a treat :rolleyes: I haven't - and settled for an Exante curry instead :) I wonder if I'll ever be able to break that thinking? :eek:

You should get the new exante pizza for such occasions!! Might be just as good ;)

Old habits die very hard ....first thought when I had my good news was planning a celebratory pizza tonight as I deserved a treat :rolleyes: I haven't - and settled for an Exante curry instead :) I wonder if I'll ever be able to break that thinking? :eek:

You should get the new exante pizza for such occasions. Might be just as good ;)

Old habits die very hard

....first thought when I had my good news was planning a celebratory pizza tonight as I deserved a treat :rolleyes:

I haven't - and settled for an Exante curry instead :)

I wonder if I'll ever be able to break that thinking? :eek:

Congratulations on the New Job, that's wonderful news.

I think you've already begun to break the "reward eating" because you've recognised it for what it is. Well done you for sticking to exante :clap:

treat at yourself to something non food related to celebrate. You're doing great.

Congratulations on the New Job, that's wonderful news.

I think you've already begun to break the "reward eating" because you've recognised it for what it is. Well done you for sticking to exante :clap:

treat at yourself to something non food related to celebrate. You're doing great.

Thank you so much Angel :)

Have a great day little buddy ;)

Thank you MM :)

Just spent a pleasant hour sorting and stock taking my Exante products - bit sad I know, but I'm easily pleased :eek:

If all goes according to plan, I shouldn't need to buy any more!!

I do have an enormous stock as I took advantage of all the special offers :rolleyes:

My Boots order has just arrived, and my foreign currency, so I'm now going to enjoy opening and sorting that out too

......think I've replaced one addiction with another - oops;)

Sounds like a much healthier addiction to have though!!
Enjoy your sorting :)

Lol Darcy, can never get enough if opening new boxes. I think the pleasure must stay with us from child hood on that one.

Very well done on resisting the Pizza, that shows you are taking control of those old eating habit & urges . x

Another good day :)

Enjoyed my parcel :D

......have organised all my holiday toiletries now, and my currency is safely in my flight bag :)

Debating hard what to do while I'm away as I REALLY don't want to undo my hard work

.....take soups - hot water easily available in my stateroom - and bars?

......600 calories of fruit, salad and protein from the buffet?

......one evening meal in dining room, and order plain fish or chicken with veg?

The danger of going anywhere near the food venues is very high - my willpower is so poor :eek:

Decisions, decisions

Tough choices there darcy!
I know from the pics last time that the food looked sooo tempting!!
Are you all inclusive?
Would seem such a waste of money taking packs if you were but if it was room only it could save you a fortune and help you stick to your diet :)

Congratulations!!

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Tough choices there darcy!
I know from the pics last time that the food looked sooo tempting!!
Are you all inclusive?
Would seem such a waste of money taking packs if you were but if it was room only it could save you a fortune and help you stick to your diet :)

All inclusive MM :rolleyes:

Think I might go for the one meal a day - if I go anywhere near the buffet it will absolutely be my downfall :(

I would go for the one meal a day too Darcy. Having 2 packs may help you to make better choices when you are eating normal food.
I'm taking some packs with me as well in the hope it will limit weight gain x

Last edited:
Back