Total Solution South Pacific

Just woken up from a 2 hour nap - very nice :)

Going to have pasta carbonara for tea - nice taste, but fiddly to make as it has a big tendency to explode!

Then I've got spaghetti bolognaise and porridge for later on :D

Hi Darcy, just keep on trucking.. It will even out, maybe it's an inch loss week?!?
My scales say 3.5lb gain, but I don't believe it - just feels so much like it's more - right now I'll take it and run!
Back on it 100% tomorrow - just really tired tonight. So much to do this week so I'm turning in,
I hope you have a fab fab week!
Xxx

Hi Darcy, just keep on trucking.. It will even out, maybe it's an inch loss week?!?
My scales say 3.5lb gain, but I don't believe it - just feels so much like it's more - right now I'll take it and run!
Back on it 100% tomorrow - just really tired tonight. So much to do this week so I'm turning in,
I hope you have a fab fab week!
Xxx

Thank you :)

I'm in this for the long haul - slow loss weeks included :rolleyes:

Have a good day Darcy :)

Well done on the loss Darcy, and just remember how far you've come - it's amazing! Also remember our weight fluctuates so much day to day so perhaps you'll see a larger than expected loss next week?

You should feel so proud of your commitment to this - it's inspiring how rigidly you are sticking to doing this x

Well done on the loss Darcy, and just remember how far you've come - it's amazing! Also remember our weight fluctuates so much day to day so perhaps you'll see a larger than expected loss next week?

You should feel so proud of your commitment to this - it's inspiring how rigidly you are sticking to doing this x

Thank you so much Womble :oops::)

All seems well with you Darcy. Have a good day :)

Oddly enough, my mammy would have said the same :)

She's been gone 10 years now, but I still miss her every day :oops:

Ah, Darcy. I know how you feel. My mam will be gone 10 years next wednesday and I still miss her everyday. Big hugs honey

Wow!!! This is a long long diary. Too long to read. I;m starting Exante and was looking for some diaries to follow for inspiration. So here to follow.

Hope you're well Darcy :)

Back