Total Solution South Pacific

Darcy15 said:
Hee hee!

Well, if I could get in the doorway of the spare room I would sleep in there! :eek:

My bedroom now has fresh paint, and the hallway some wallpaper.....so, we are getting there! :)

Fantastic we thought we had finished yesterday but we hadn't paintmare! Just finishing off paint now, carpet coming tomorrow eeeekkk excited!!!

Hi Darcy 2lb is fab, well done. Hope you booked in for your treat :)

Evening all

My bedroom has wallpaper - yay!

Hopefully the laminate floor will be done tomorrow :)

Busy weekend planned. Dad is 88 on Saturday and we have a family gathering planned - at the nursing home.

Sunday is going to be mad as I have to clear out the lounge for the decorating! :eek:

Another TS day today :D

Plan to have a trip to the beauty salon next week as a reward :)

Darcy15 said:
Evening all

Busy weekend planned. Dad is 88 on Saturday and we have a family gathering planned - at the nursing home.

Sunday is going to be mad as I have to clear out the lounge for the decorating! :eek:

Yay! We have paint and carpet today :p

Evening all

Hey Darcy sounds like major progress is being made no thats brill, and brill on the diet front too, I really don;t know how you do it!!

Hiya Darcy, hope you're getting lots done and managing to stay 100%

I'm worn out just reading your posts! :D :hug99: xx

Hi Darcy you are making fab progress with the makeover on the house. Don't forget your own :) Happy sunny Friday xx

Good evening all

Flooring done on landing and half the stairs, so good progress there.

Dad's birthday lunch was fine, and he's in respite until Sunday.

Diet wise, I have chosen to have a week off Exante and eat 'normally'. For several reasons really - I don't seem to be losing much weight, so thought it might 'kick start' something. Also been feeling very stressed to be honest, so struggling a bit. Also had the birthday lunch for Dad, and am going away this weekend to stay with a friend. Back on it though next Monday, without fail :D

Morning everyone - how nice to see sunshine for a change! :D

Have had a difficult few days to be honest. I have been feeling quite down, and a bit tearful. Not sleeping well either. Crazy to get stressed over a bit of wallpaper - nobody died for goodness sake! Just think it's accumulated stress over my Dad, the house, really slow weight loss, work, travel .............you get the picture.

Feel better for saying that, so thanks for listening :)

Darcy15 said:
Morning everyone - how nice to see sunshine for a change! :D

Have had a difficult few days to be honest. I have been feeling quite down, and a bit tearful. Not sleeping well either. Crazy to get stressed over a bit of wallpaper - nobody died for goodness sake! Just think it's accumulated stress over my Dad, the house, really slow weight loss, work, travel .............you get the picture.

Feel better for saying that, so thanks for listening :)

I bet hunny sometimes with stressful things like caring for your dad you only really feel the force of it when the stress is released slightly ie the break you're getting x you're doing fab darling x keep your chin up you have so many things to be proud of x

Back