Total Solution South Pacific

Stayed strong today and feeling more positive :)

Even sorted out my wardrobe :D

Glad you're feeling more positive. We can nail this, this time around! :D

To make room for the smaller sized clothes you'll be needing soon! :)

Darcy we all have a wobble now and again and it's the support of each other that brings us onto this site

Hi Darcy great to have you back -so sorry to hear about your Dad I am so glad you are feeling more positive today X

Well done Darcy glad it's going well xxx

Thanks to everyone for the support - really nice to know we're in this thing together :)

Even though it's raining the pollen count must be very high - I haven't stopped sneezing since I got up :eek:

..........or is it actually the dust in my shamefully icky house? :rolleyes:

Must get the vacuum out :D

Good afternoon Darcy, hope you're having a good one.

Think of the calories burnt as you vacuum :D

Thanks to everyone for the support - really nice to know we're in this thing together :)

Even though it's raining the pollen count must be very high - I haven't stopped sneezing since I got up :eek:

..........or is it actually the dust in my shamefully icky house? :rolleyes:

Must get the vacuum out :D

Lol just as well you are on the packs then :) plenty of chores to distract you ;)

Been busy today - day off work :)

Did the laundry, vacuumed, did some tidying, watered the pots in the garden.......and stayed 100% ;)

Feet up now, watching James Bond - ooh, eye candy :D

Been busy today - day off work :)

Did the laundry, vacuumed, did some tidying, watered the pots in the garden.......and stayed 100% ;)

Feet up now, watching James Bond - ooh, eye candy :D

Well done Darcy, enjoy the eye candy ;)

Hi Darcy. Welcome back and good luck. I'm sure the weight will drop off! Looks like the pollen count is going to be even higher today. Just ventured into the garden and felt it straight away. I don't sneeze that much - I get blocked sinuses, a tickly throat. a tickly cough and sore itchy eyes. Yet I still love the summer - the hotter the better for me!

Hi Darcy, just popped in to say hello and I too am temporarily back on the Exante wagon, giggles convinced me!

So sorry to hear about everything thats been going on with you though, it sounds like it's been really tough going.

How has your day been today?

Good morning Darcy, hope you're having a fab weekend hun xx

Good morning Darcy, hope you're managing to stay on track hun xx

Hi all

Doing well, and staying on track :D

Just got back home after a long and hot day in Birmingham - a training course.

Think I must have sweated off a few pounds in the boiling hot and packed train!! :eek:

I hate hot packed trains. I had to travel on the train from Sheffield to Huddersfield this morning. It's a horrible smelly antiquated train and someone near me smelt horribly of stale BO.

Good morning Darcy, glad to hear you're staying on track hun xx

Back