Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy, 2 weeks oh my word..how exciting is that!! Back after my AAM week and all ok here in cold and blustery North East!
Have a good weekend...stay strong and think of those smaller clothes getting packed!!

Hi Dawn

My plan while I am away is -

The buffet and pizzeria are strictly out of bounds :D

Diet drinks/ water only

Protein and veg/ salad to eat - and only in the main dining room as that will be better portion controlled!

I have absolutely no intention of ruining the progress I have made so far :)

Weigh in today, and another 2 pounds gone. That makes 33 pounds in 10 weeks :)

Which leaves a nice even 100 pounds to go :D

I am truly delighted :8855:

Got some packing done yesterday, but realised my dream of leaving behind a spotless house isn't going to happen :eek:

I am working up to the day before, so time has run out. I will do the basics, and the rest will have to wait until I get back!!

Have a good day everyone :)

How exciting!! I'm so jealous - and you're taking a completely new you on holiday!! Damn the cleaning - just have fun - you've earned it!! :D

Thank you Joolz :)

I booked this trip 18 months ago, and here we are 2 weeks to go and still not sorted :eek:

But...... I work full time, including travelling away which means very long days. I care full time for my very elderly and needy Dad, I cook and clean and run the house and garden on my own ( Dad is very good at making a mess, less hot on clearing it up ) so there is probably a very good reason for not having an immaculate home :sigh:

You know what? You are absolutely right I deserve my holiday:D

The dust will still be here when I get back :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just been sitting here with the calculator :eek:

Now, if I carry on as I am doing I should be able to make my target date of next April :D:D

How cool is that :8855:

I think I need to get the holiday brochures out for next year now I have that thought in mind :cool:

Hello im amazed with your weekly looses well done you x

Just been sitting here with the calculator :eek:

Now, if I carry on as I am doing I should be able to make my target date of next April :D:D

How cool is that :8855:

I think I need to get the holiday brochures out for next year now I have that thought in mind :cool:

Go Darcy!!

Have a well deserved holiday hun, we will still be here to crack the whip when you get back :p

Target by April! How cool is that? xx

Excellent plan Darcy, sure with that 100lbs target motivation be no problem when youre away! Lovely hols and loosing weight...what a doubler!!
Well done on week 10 result...did you ever think 10 weeks ago we'd have lost 60+ lbs between us...big skinny minnie WOW!!
Have good week 11 and countdown!

Thank you NT :)

Spent most of the day packing and sorting - pretty much finished now apart from my hand luggage.

So, next weekend is a mass housework blitz I think :sigh:

Still, then only a few days before I go away to the sunshine :D

Excellent plan Darcy, sure with that 100lbs target motivation be no problem when youre away! Lovely hols and loosing weight...what a doubler!!
Well done on week 10 result...did you ever think 10 weeks ago we'd have lost 60+ lbs between us...big skinny minnie WOW!!
Have good week 11 and countdown!

Hi Dawn :)

Amazing - 60 pounds between us :D

Happy to have finished my packing now at least :)

Need to do some tidying now, then I'll be good to go :D

Have a good week, onwards and downwards :D

Brrr it is! Must make your holiday seem even more tempting though - nothing worse than going abroad while the UKs having a massive heatwave! Safe to say it will be snowing probably by the time you go :D

Was just thinking last night, think I did this Exante at the right time of year...dont think shakes do anything for me in the snow and cant stomach the soups!
Have good day all!

Hi Dawn!

I'm glad I enjoy the soups as I will need to do this over the winter as well :)

I was just thinking - you might well reach your target while I am away :D:D

You must promise to keep checking in back here - I will miss your company otherwise :)

Will do Darcy, my aim is to maintain and not strong willed enough to do it without weekly weighing! Encouragement been fab on here and will miss you when you on your jolly cruise!!

Hope you're ready for that holiday Darcy! Bet you're getting excited now ~ have a great time and think how great you're going to look on the beach this year! :)

Back