Total Solution South Pacific

Will do Darcy, my aim is to maintain and not strong willed enough to do it without weekly weighing! Encouragement been fab on here and will miss you when you on your jolly cruise!!

Very happy that you plan to stay in touch :)

Will try to drop in from time to time while I am away, but onboard Internet is a bit slow :rolleyes:

It will feel very strange to eat food again next week - meal on the plane will be first food for 11 weeks other than my one low calorie cottage pie tea weeks ago! Very weird :D

Must say I do feel a bit worried about all the food temptation onboard - though I feel so strong right now, I know I can resist :)

Packing pretty much done, but have a nagging feeling that I have forgotten something vital along the way!

Hope you're ready for that holiday Darcy! Bet you're getting excited now ~ have a great time and think how great you're going to look on the beach this year! :)

Thank you Joolz!

Not exactly Baywatch, but much less beached whale :8855:

Ready to go now, really looking forward to the rest and relaxation on the ship first - have 4 days at sea before first port. 8 straight days at sea on the way back to LA from Papeete - and plan to do precisely nothing but chill for that time :D

Oh dear :(

Another complication I don't need.

Just had a call from the garage to say that the car needs a new door - no surprise there - but, the new one they ordered arrived damaged :eek:, so might be the middle of next week before it is actually ready.

As I fly early on Friday morning - and am away for a month - that leaves me with quite a problem if there is any further delay.

Oh well, no point in worrying. It might just be ready in time.

Working in Taunton today - just having a vegetable soup at the moment :)

Actually working in Bristol today!

My desk looks like a volcano though!!

Why is it that just as I am about to go away there is more work than ever to try and wade through?

Anyway, the sun is sort of shining today, so that's good!

Just had a mushroom soup - my favourite of them all I think!

I know how I felt the night before our cruise so I know you must be so excited - have a fantastic time xx

Have a great time!!! :D

Enjoy xx

Just a quick hello while I have Internet.

Having a great time, staying away from temptation!!

Regards to all.

Hi Darcy
Well done for resisting temptation - can't be easy!
Glad you're having a great time, look forward to hearing more about it on your return!
LED x

Sooo jealous!!! Have a fantastic time :)

Hope you're having a fab time!!!

Greetings from somewhere in the Pacific Ocean! The sun is shining, and I have just come in from my balcony as it was getting too hot for me!

Have done a line dancing class, zumba and a hula class so need a rest! Have taken the stairs and ignored the lift as well - considering this ship has 16 decks that's not bad!!

Staying away from temptation pretty much - but have treated myself to a cappuccino each evening. No desserts or ice cream though - not even one!

Hope all is well with everyone here.

Internet very slow today, so just a quick hello. Plan to do line dancing again this afternoon - then go to the movie for a rest!

Sun is hot today, so not planning to sit outside for too long - I burn, so not a good idea.

Stay strong everyone!

Well done you on resisting all those puds even tho you're on holiday!
All the different exercise sounds fab tho. xx

Hello one and all!!

Internet has finally decided to play ball this evening :D

Arrive in Bora Bora tomorow morning. Have a trip planned first thing, then free time to explore the island. Moorea and Papeete to follow, then the long trek back to Los Angeles.

Having a fabulous time. Really enjoying the days at sea just relaxing and swimming. I have read so many books, just lying in the sunshine:)

Samoa was fabulous - but oh my goodness the heat!! The humidiity was a bit unbearable at times. The people were just so lovely and gracious though - truly welcoming. I would like to go back some day.

Hope all is well with you all. I am staying pretty strong with the food issue - I adore fruit so that is one big bonus, the variety on the ship is amazing. I confess to not continuing with Zumba - too fast and too hot for me! I am sticking with the stairs though, and enjoy the line dancing and my sad attempts at Hula and Tahitian dance!!

Hope to catch up with you again soon - depends on the satellite coverage though:)

Back